TSSAA approves Knox Catholic and GCA-Franklin moves to D2

osunut2

On 3/16/2018 at 9:27 AM, Booger said:

funny how that stuff happens..

..dont forget that FB number bein moved from the original 450 plan to 530 after that big deal cuttin pow wow with that Webb HC board member and all them brain trusters had down at the redneck riviera......also dont forget that Lipscomb AD feller board member who was sittin on the board with 518 students, now is under that 530 after the happy hours maneavers and can now avoid AAA .....

how did that work out for them in that first year.....NOT TO GOOD

Booger just sayin pink-pony-pub-family-friendly.jpg?itok=n

If the the football numbers are 530 Catholic will probably be in AA. Enrollment has been down the last few years. I’m sure a certain board of control member will figure out a way to adjust it.

nah....thinkin that ant hapnin.....Boogers nose the dynamics of the UT coachin staff has changed a bit.....but gonna have to raise the admittance standards higher than they r to drop from 619 to 530....besides, the Knoxville Diocese Battle for the North South Somprac Catholic Trophy is history.....our new group of leaders down here made sure that little bit of exploitation of the little Irish program down in Chattanooga was over...

.....Catholic North will b havin to rub pads with the big boy D2AAA catholics......gonna b a new Catholic media show.....found sumwhere between the matchups with Chrsitian Brothers and Father Ryan

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger

1 hour ago, Booger said:

nah....thinkin that ant hapnin.....Boogers nose the dynamics of the UT coachin staff has changed a bit.....but gonna have to raise the admittance standards higher than they r to drop from 619 to 530....besides, the Knoxville Diocese Battle for the North South Somprac Catholic Trophy is history.....our new group of leaders down here made sure that little bit of exploitation of the little Irish program down in Chattanooga was over...

.....Catholic North will b havin to rub pads with the big boy D2AAA catholics......gonna b a new Catholic media show.....found sumwhere between the matchups with Chrsitian Brothers and Father Ryan

Booger just sayin :thumb:

You never know 

12 hours ago, Booger said:

oh, Booger nose....but then again...613 ant really that far from 530.....Sgt Carter and his staff probably took half that many kids outta Catholic North when Phat Phil fired him

Booger just sayin :o

Large senior class is graduating in May an from what I gather not a lot of applications for the fall. Possibility that Catholic may have 529 students next year :o

Edited by QSouth89

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, bounder said:

From what I've seen in the past you don't have much to worry about from Father Ryan.

Rastlin...thats what the midstate bishop b about focusin on....now the west dioceses boss is bout a even balance of all.....the north east boss is all bout his gridiron....now, the south east catholic scools ant got no dioceses so they depend soally on the best catholic head master in state, boss of students, AD and coachin skills...

....Rastlin

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/2/2018 at 10:53 PM, Booger said:

oh, Booger nose....but then again...613 ant really that far from 530.....Sgt Carter and his staff probably took half that many kids outta Catholic North when Phat Phil fired him

Booger just sayin :o

Hey Booger, Catholic's student population is 550.  They graduate a large senior class and the incoming freshman class is not very big.  Catholic is probably looking at 520 students next year and probably less than that the following year.  Numbers are low at the feeder school. 

10 minutes ago, QSouth89 said:

Hey Booger, Catholic's student population is 550.  They graduate a large senior class and the incoming freshman class is not very big.  Catholic is probably looking at 520 students next year and probably less than that the following year.  Numbers are low at the feeder school. 

thats what the word is over the hale marrys down here on Vermont Ave.....Could b very intrestin in D2-AA if all ends the way its leanin.....D2-A, D2-Catholic, D2-AAA

....Sgt Carter leavin Ktown really put the hurt on that Catholic North recruitin growth surge yall got....Kinda wishin he hadnt left for Saban rehab

Boogerjust sayin Frank+Sutton+as+Sgt+Carter.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to let you guys know how delighted that I am to see all you "negotiating solutions" to regulate how much financial aid should be allowed to DIVIDE yourselves and be fair, coming from the same crowd that stood on the "buckle up your chinstraps and play" platform when the publics complained about the fairness of competing against financial aid schools... don't let me interrupt...please continue...I'm having a blast!!!

On 5/22/2018 at 7:00 PM, tradertwo said:

Just wanted to let you guys know how delighted that I am to see all you "negotiating solutions" to regulate how much financial aid should be allowed to DIVIDE yourselves and be fair, coming from the same crowd that stood on the "buckle up your chinstraps and play" platform when the publics complained about the fairness of competing against financial aid schools... don't let me interrupt...please continue...I'm having a blast!!!

I don’t think we need three classes in D2, two is more than enough (and two maybe too many). 

Edited by QSouth89