CLINTON DRAGONS 2018

92Dragon

15 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I've got three questions for my Clinton friends this evening. 1 Are you all running the single wing?  3. Is Coach Gaylor still there?  3. What contractor built the new Football Facility?

Clinton runs the wing-t, not the single wing .

I haven't seen Gaylor at any of our 3 scrimmages.

I don't know who built the facility, I just know that Hollingsworth got the ball rolling in getting it built.

If I'm incorrect on any of these someone please feel free to correct me.

13 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Clinton runs the wing-t, not the single wing .

I haven't seen Gaylor at any of our 3 scrimmages.

I don't know who built the facility, I just know that Hollingsworth got the ball rolling in getting it built.

If I'm incorrect on any of these someone please feel free to correct me.

Your right wing-t. I was just curious if Gaylor stayed on because he is a great coach. McCamey built the GCA weight room and I had a hunch he may have had a hand in building the Clinton Facility.  Good luck this season and I hope things start looking good your way.

31 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Your right wing-t. I was just curious if Gaylor stayed on because he is a great coach. McCamey built the GCA weight room and I had a hunch he may have had a hand in building the Clinton Facility.  Good luck this season and I hope things start looking good your way.

If I'm not mistaken, Gaylor was brought in to help out and have an advisor type role. I don't think Gaylor intended on being on the coaching staff full time per say.

But you are correct. He is an EXCELLENT coach and I would love to see him more involved with our team .