NEW 126 AAA RANKING????

Mrwrestlerman

On 1/15/2018 at 9:11 AM, WrestlingGod said:

Another name to add to this list. Daniel Fowler of Indy was 126 against Summit last week.

On 1/15/2018 at 9:11 AM, WrestlingGod said:

Another name to add to this list. Daniel Fowler of Indy was 126 against Summit last week.

It’s just sad to see kids dropping so much weight just to run away from competition! 

6 hours ago, Hamblin said:

Whos running from whom?

Based on the posts he quoted, he’s talking about Fowler. 

Heres my take on the post, mrwrestlerman, you are an idiot. Who runs from Henderson...to Horst, Martin, and Pond... I mean really..think about it. He’s getting much harder competition at 126 and has a much better chance at making the finals at 132. While I don’t know the reasoning for dropping, maybe it’s whats best for the team, maybe he’s more comfortable there, but I highly highly doubt he’s running from anyone

I’m getting a vibe that you either are, or are associated with Henderson or Milasauskas...  because those are the only 2 guys at 132 who might be able to beat him in February. He’d make the finals at 132. Idk if he will at 126. So he’s not running from competition. Find something better to do with your life then come on here and take shots at 17 year olds

Edited by Bump11

5 hours ago, WrestlingFan1 said:

My personal thoughts at 126.

1. Calvin Martin (William Blount) 

2. Bryce Pond (Cleveland)

3. Noah Horst (Beech)

4. Daniel Fowler (Independence)

5. Luke Dezember (Lawrence Co)

6. Lucas Gains (Stewarts Creek)

1. Horst

2. Martin

3. Fowler

4. Pond

5. Gaines

6. Dezember

12 hours ago, Mrwrestlerman said:

It’s just sad to see kids dropping so much weight just to run away from competition! 

With 3 classifications (D1AAA, D1AA/A & D2) its  easy to run from competition.  When everyone was together you always had good competition in the state tournament unless you were a complete stud.  With a 16 man bracket you had close matches from the round of 8 through the finals.  

Edited by cbg

I think there are a lot of question marks around Martin that make it tough to predict what will happen. It’s going to be really hard to be ready with less than a month to go after sitting out injured for so long. If we knew we were getting a 100% Martin then I think he is the favorite. I just don’t know what to expect of him though. After sitting out and not being able to train, I’m also wondering if his weight will even be down to 126. I have zero knowledge of the situation, and am not saying these are actual issues. They are just some of the things I am questioning. 

7 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Based on the posts he quoted, he’s talking about Fowler. 

Heres my take on the post, mrwrestlerman, you are an idiot. Who runs from Henderson...to Horst, Martin, and Pond... I mean really..think about it. He’s getting much harder competition at 126 and has a much better chance at making the finals at 132. While I don’t know the reasoning for dropping, maybe it’s whats best for the team, maybe he’s more comfortable there, but I highly highly doubt he’s running from anyone

I’m getting a vibe that you either are, or are associated with Henderson or Milasauskas...  because those are the only 2 guys at 132 who might be able to beat him in February. He’d make the finals at 132. Idk if he will at 126. So he’s not running from competition. Find something better to do with your life then come on here and take shots at 17 year olds

Bump...although I do get your point, I doubt Fowler is running from any one....you might re-evaluate your 132 theory. Milasauskas and Brown have beaten Cam (Brown, just last week),  Whiteside is dropping in, and Pendley  just keeps on winning....I'd beg to differ on your theory  that only two guys could beat him. I can think of 5 off the top of my head.

In fact, if he is in the 132lb rankings, coming up....I bet he'd be no higher than 4, and probably 5 or 6.

That said, I do believe that Fowler could beat any of the names we've mentioned at 126 and 132. Just as most of those named could beat any of the others.

You can make your points better, if you'd lay off the absolutes....then again, if you did, maybe no one would respond. I'll chalk them up to wanting to garner some conservation and strong convictions, lol.

126 and 132 should be great, this February.

Edited by Twofdr
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hawks11 said:

I think there are a lot of question marks around Martin that make it tough to predict what will happen. It’s going to be really hard to be ready with less than a month to go after sitting out injured for so long. If we knew we were getting a 100% Martin then I think he is the favorite. I just don’t know what to expect of him though. After sitting out and not being able to train, I’m also wondering if his weight will even be down to 126. I have zero knowledge of the situation, and am not saying these are actual issues. They are just some of the things I am questioning. 

I saw him yesterday....weight will not be an issue, he looks great.

As for you other concerns, I think they are certainly valid.

Calvin can beat all but the top 126's, while out of wrestling shape....that I have no doubt. The layoff will most certainly be an issue with the top 3 or 4 guys, though.

Personally, I'll take him, or Horst to win, though....I know, I know....really taking a flyer there, lol.

Edited by Twofdr
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Twofdr said:

Bump...although I do get your point, I doubt Fowler is running from any one....you might re-evaluate your 132 theory. Milasauskas and Brown have beaten Cam (Brown, just last week),  Whiteside is dropping in, and Pendley  just keeps on winning....I'd beg to differ on your theory  that only two guys could beat him. I can think of 5 off the top of my head.

In fact, if he is in the 132lb rankings, coming up....I bet he'd be no higher than 4, and probably 5 or 6.

That said, I do believe that Fowler could beat any of the names we've mentioned at 126 and 132. Just as most of those named could beat any of the others.

You can make your points better, if you'd lay off the absolutes....then again, if you did, maybe no one would respond. I'll chalk them up to wanting to garner some conservation and strong convictions, lol.

126 and 132 should be great, this February.

Exactly, Fowler isn’t not near the caliber of the top four 132lbers ... sorry but the true hurts sometimes 

• Upvote 1