Sensabaugh 2.0

blazer1set

5 minutes ago, Bucsback said:

What a waste of time and money! I believe a lawsuit was his intent this whole time to help pay for his new house. Considering how he has already perjured himself in the Federal Lawsuit by swearing that he never cussed anyone, it might be something fun to watch. I'm sure the investigation team of the school already has several other (unknown to the public) issues that will definitely pop up during this trail. If GS ain't careful he may just land in jail or maybe leave the court with a big fine for perjury or contempt of court. IMO he needs to dropped the suit, learn from past lessons/failings of being an employee of a public institution and try to recoup some of his reputation. Especially if he wants into politics. But we all know how he is going to be and what he is going to do. GS loves the spotlight and stage. Wait a minute, I think he calls it his platform. lol 

So you're saying he testified in federal court that he "never cussed anyone". Wow, I guess I missed that one.

1 minute ago, WaCoJaCo said:

So you're saying he testified in federal court that he "never cussed anyone". Wow, I guess I missed that one.

2 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You must have missed it. It was in lawsuit that his attorney filed in Federal Court. The link to it is on WJHL or maybe the JC Press. But it did state and I'm not quoting from the lawsuit,  that he never cussed anyone.

3 hours ago, Bucsback said:

You must have missed it. It was in lawsuit that his attorney filed in Federal Court. The link to it is on WJHL or maybe the JC Press. But it did state and I'm not quoting from the lawsuit,  that he never cussed anyone.

I stand corrected, the exact thing said was, GS denies various allegations of improper conduct. The improper conduct was insubordination, threatening other school employees along with cursing and a crap load of other stuff. Like I was saying, he better not stretch the truth if he ends up in court.

Edited by Bucsback

13 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Sensabaugh's problems aside, Washington County had better get this lawsuit dismissed. If Sensabaugh gets the right lawyer (not from the area) and questions some of these "officials" under oath, it could spell trouble for them.

I believe his challenge is his first amendment right and the social media post, everything else is just added on.  I’m pretty sure every school system has a social media policy for their employees.  That aside, the amount of work that had been done on a school system to not get sued makes me think this will get thrown out of court when it goes before a federal judge or magistrate judge.  I do think when all is said and done as soon as Washington county can get rid of their superintendent they will, and The principal at Crockett will be the next to go.

1 hour ago, formerblazer said:

I believe his challenge is his first amendment right and the social media post, everything else is just added on.  I’m pretty sure every school system has a social media policy for their employees.  That aside, the amount of work that had been done on a school system to not get sued makes me think this will get thrown out of court when it goes before a federal judge or magistrate judge.  I do think when all is said and done as soon as Washington county can get rid of their superintendent they will, and The principal at Crockett will be the next to go.

You are 100% correct. As much has been said about GS, this bunch in Washington County are much worse. I think a few of them are posting here. lol

16 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You are 100% correct. As much has been said about GS, this bunch in Washington County are much worse. I think a few of them are posting here. lol

I’d probably guess no.  Everything I’ve seen of interest has been on FB.  Washington county has problems, but apparently a lot of it is in the Jonesborough schools.  You don’t hear these stories on the Gray side of the county.

As for GS, it’s been a never ending source of random entertainment.  Here’s the future.  Lawsuit is gone, he won’t be the mayor, and he can fish and chill out the rest of his life while we all keep working.  Good for him I’d rather fish too.  But him spouting off about how Sullivan’s county should all be one district  without regard to how the Bristol or Kingsport people feel about funding us rednecks in the county won’t fly.  He doesn’t take time to see that yeah two schools are being built but about 8 are closing down for consolidation.  He doesn’t look at how developers like counties where new schools are built.  He doesn’t look at how new businesses like to open up around thriving communities.  It’s ridiculous.

Also I guess on Monday we’ll hear about the new coach who gets to take over the dumpster fire coaching job that is Crockett.

3 hours ago, formerblazer said:

I’d probably guess no.  Everything I’ve seen of interest has been on FB.  Washington county has problems, but apparently a lot of it is in the Jonesborough schools.  You don’t hear these stories on the Gray side of the county.

As for GS, it’s been a never ending source of random entertainment.  Here’s the future.  Lawsuit is gone, he won’t be the mayor, and he can fish and chill out the rest of his life while we all keep working.  Good for him I’d rather fish too.  But him spouting off about how Sullivan’s county should all be one district  without regard to how the Bristol or Kingsport people feel about funding us rednecks in the county won’t fly.  He doesn’t take time to see that yeah two schools are being built but about 8 are closing down for consolidation.  He doesn’t look at how developers like counties where new schools are built.  He doesn’t look at how new businesses like to open up around thriving communities.  It’s ridiculous.

Also I guess on Monday we’ll hear about the new coach who gets to take over the dumpster fire coaching job that is Crockett.

You forgot to add, that GS is doing this all for our youth! WTH ever! My last comment on him. Well written though and I hope the new coach doesn't have to deal with the GS followers that mostly ain't even from this area. The ones that are fro the area only care about themselves and some crazy illusion that GS is going to give them something for supporting him. He wasn't a good role model, he wasn't a team player and from what I heard he wasn't even a good coach. Anyone one of us could have won 5 games with that schedule!

2 hours ago, Bucsback said:

You forgot to add, that GS is doing this all for our youth! WTH ever! My last comment on him. Well written though and I hope the new coach doesn't have to deal with the GS followers that mostly ain't even from this area. The ones that are fro the area only care about themselves and some crazy illusion that GS is going to give them something for supporting him. He wasn't a good role model, he wasn't a team player and from what I heard he wasn't even a good coach. Anyone one of us could have won 5 games with that schedule!

I bet this won't be your last comment on him. He's in your head big time. lol!