Greenfield over Trinity Christian Academy

Dresden over Middleton

Gleason over Peabody

2018 Region 7A Semifinals

Greenfield over Union City

Gleason over Dresden

2018 Region 7A Championship

Gleason over Greenfield 

Going for the district 13A sweep.... I think Gibson beats UC, but could see 13A winning the other 3...

Whoever makes it to the region championship is going to Murfreesboro...

13 hours ago, dmm88 said:

Gibson County over UC

Greenfield over TCA (hope TCA's coach makes some adjustments this time)

Dresden over Middleton

Gleason over Peabody

I think Greenfield and Gleason are in the region championship (Greenfield wins) and both will be in Murfessboro.

Agreed with this post 100%

17 hours ago, dmm88 said:

Gibson County over UC

Dresden over Middleton

Gleason over Peabody

I think Greenfield and Gleason are in the region championship (Greenfield wins) and both will be in Murfessboro.

Although I do think Dresden might sneak by Gleason under the right circumstances.

18 hours ago, dmm88 said:

Gibson County over UC

Dresden over Middleton

Gleason over Peabody

I agree, Greenfield and Gleason are best two teams in region. It would be a major catastrophe if Greenfield doesn't win region, they have more talent than any team in the state.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

9 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I agree, Greenfield and Gleason are best two teams in region. It would be a major catastrophe if Greenfield doesn't win region, they have more talent than any team in the state.

More talent than any team in single A? I don't know about that! Chloe, Tess, and Edie ( next season ). The rest have to accept their role and that's the tricky part.

24 minutes ago, cradle2thegravelakersfan said:

More talent than any team in single A? I don't know about that! Chloe, Tess, and Edie ( next season ). The rest have to accept their role and that's the tricky part.

Why wait til next season?  Edie needs to be playing right now, she has earned her playing time right now. Let's play to win whoever it takes. We have 4 senior players who are critical for Greenfield to be successful. It's not just a Chloe Tess team. We need everybody. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan
Posted wrong place

31 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Why wait til next season?  Edie needs to be playing right now, she has earned her playing time right now. Let's play to win whoever it takes. We have 4 senior players who are critical for Greenfield to be successful. It's not just a Chloe Tess team. We need everybody. 

I agree Edie needs more playing time. What I meant is that next season Edie will be that third stud for us. She's still adjusting to the speed of the game right now, but Edie helps cut down on team turnovers. We have to limit our TOs to have a shot at winning it all. Next season, we'll be one of the few teams in the state to boast 3 D1 players in single A!

11 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

So your trying to tell us that you have seen every single A team in the state play. So which games of Summertown, Moore County or Loretto did you watch?