Lake County/Westview scrimmage

lakecounty1968

Lake Co scrimmaged Marin Westview yesterday.  The falcons won the scrimmage 6tds to 1. Westview won the jv portion 2 to 0. LC was without the services of Tanner Snyder who was out do to injury. The falcon scrimmage at Brighton next Thursday to end spring practice. LC looks to be poised to have a big year in 2018.

Edited by lakecounty1968

I heard they won by that score.Who was the qb with him being out?Im assumming the Wilson young man.Saw Snyder in a sling.Said he tore something in the middle of the season.Thinks against South Fulton.Middle school cant play yet I assume.I know the coach has a son moving up thats very talented.How did Brighton scrimmage go? Not bad Gainst Westview without qb though it seems

I think LC will be a key player the next 4 seasons barring injuries or everyone staying home.I think LC has a pee wee league but not sure .I think that helps the programs as they get older.Not football related but same in basketball.LC has talent in the middle school on both the girls and boys team .I'm hoping someone will start an AAU team like Newsome and Ronnie Lanier did with T.T. Flowers and that team .Dyer Co has already started theirs .If LC doesn't. Then Dyer Co is going to pick up the best 2 players on the girls and boys teams and guess what? Going to put pressure on them to come to Dyer Co. Get parents a job. Been happening for years.Got to have AAU team and keep them at home.If not maybe lose them to Central also. If Im a high school coach and want to succeed,Id have someone at the school start an AAU team ,even if its just my own team.Maybe try to add some Fulton Co middle school players on the AAIU team.Who knows.Not that far to LC

9 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I think LC will be a key player the next 4 seasons barring injuries or everyone staying home.I think LC has a pee wee league but not sure .I think that helps the programs as they get older.Not football related but same in basketball.LC has talent in the middle school on both the girls and boys team .I'm hoping someone will start an AAU team like Newsome and Ronnie Lanier did with T.T. Flowers and that team .Dyer Co has already started theirs .If LC doesn't. Then Dyer Co is going to pick up the best 2 players on the girls and boys teams and guess what? Going to put pressure on them to come to Dyer Co. Get parents a job. Been happening for years.Got to have AAU team and keep them at home.If not maybe lose them to Central also. If Im a high school coach and want to succeed,Id have someone at the school start an AAU team ,even if its just my own team.Maybe try to add some Fulton Co middle school players on the AAIU team.Who knows.Not that far to LC

Lake County does have a very strong pee wee football program and coach Lanier still does the girls and boys basketball thing. Dyer Co is not getting any of LC kids anymore. That ship has sailed.

Edited by lakecounty1968

13 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County does have a very strong pee wee football program and coach Lanier still does the girls and boys basketball thing. Dyer Co is not getting any of LC kids anymore. That ship has sailed.

That's great. Didnt know if anyone was still doing AAU ball .Kudos to Ronnie.