Who follows Goodwin at DCA?

fredjones

Cmon Playerscoach, DCA can't come close to what Ensworth is paying Hunky. You don't really believe that do you? If they could then Dennis should be pissed because he never got near that for sure.

I do agree it is the biggest hire in school history. Graduating literally half the team is not a good starting point either.

Better do your homework and some DEEP study on a couple of those names mentioned previously.

23 minutes ago, bigchief said:

Cmon Playerscoach, DCA can't come close to what Ensworth is paying Hunky. You don't really believe that do you? If they could then Dennis should be pissed because he never got near that for sure.

I do agree it is the biggest hire in school history. Graduating literally half the team is not a good starting point either.

Better do your homework and some DEEP study on a couple of those names mentioned previously.

Yep I do. I know all options are open. You know me very well. When I say "all options" are open I know it.  That's based on the names presented on here.

You can call me if you'd like? You know how to reach me.

28 minutes ago, bigchief said:

Follow up on Coach Goodwin. He's been a great coach for the school and is the AD. I would think since he's been there his entire life he wants what's best for the school? 

IMO he's above the pettiness of thinking he should have been paid more. He is a Wildcat and will do a great job with the search. That includes keeping all options open. 

every hire is the most important, except for maybe the first one.....but this one could very well b...considerin that Christian of Franklin and for sure Columbia soon joinin the D2-A frey.....and with them decision makin cerebral wizzards on the T$$AA BOC hackin out the idea to make into 3 regions like ours......Columbia will b at the top of the food chain in that classification and for sure that middle region where yall will most likely be together

Booger just sayin :shock:

1 hour ago, Booger said:

every hire is the most important, except for maybe the first one.....but this one could very well b...considerin that Christian of Franklin and for sure Columbia soon joinin the D2-A frey.....and with them decision makin cerebral wizzards on the T$$AA BOC hackin out the idea to make into 3 regions like ours......Columbia will b at the top of the food chain in that classification and for sure that middle region where yall will most likely be together

Booger just sayin :shock:

No they won't. Not close to FCS, DA or what DCA has been. DA will win the state next year fairly easily. FCS will be down and DCA will be very down but both have tons of very good talent in the MS  .