2018 Patriots

pizzpatriot

I guess I’m the only Pats fan on here but, I’m ready for next year!

We are losing some key defenseive players, especially along the DL. Offensive backfield will be as strong or even stronger. OL may be suspect but I have a feeling they will gel. I think the secondary will be as good as last year.

I’m saying we will go 7-3 again this year, at least. Could be 8-2 with a little luck or 6-4 if some programs improve. Still, another playoff year!

On 3/8/2018 at 9:19 PM, pizzpatriot said:

I guess I’m the only Pats fan on here but, I’m ready for next year!

We are losing some key defenseive players, especially along the DL. Offensive backfield will be as strong or even stronger. OL may be suspect but I have a feeling they will gel. I think the secondary will be as good as last year.

I’m saying we will go 7-3 again this year, at least. Could be 8-2 with a little luck or 6-4 if some programs improve. Still, another playoff year!

Johnnys ready for next year also pizza! Thinkin the patriots go 5-5 with a 1st round exit though. Dont see the offensive backfield gettin better with that big feller leaving for the raiders and losing that do it all QB. Does that safety return? He was a good player. But dont think the patriots got enough speed to hang around with best of 5A. 

Johnny Just Sayin

7c560e91-d819-491c-9658-378012eb1aea-1709031d-9309-4c2f-a944-fab9105633e3-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1