JD Overton Out at Halls

AllRegion

4 hours ago, catswild said:

Let me tell you something...if you want to keep something a secret, then don't share the information with ANYONE. I can promise you that his "source" shared the name with more than just HTV.

This is a message board.  We are all free to discuss as we see fit.  Don't like what I post or the guidelines I choose to use when posting, don't read what I post.  It's really not that hard a concept to grasp.  

9 hours ago, TheGuvna said:

How can you have credibility as someone who has "sources" when you dont give any information beforehand? You can say you know who the next coach is going to be all you want, but it is all just a bunch of chest pumping and posturing unless you can give a name before the news breaks and it turns out right.

I pick on HTV specifically here because in the 6 years I have been on coacht he has always claimed to know everything. He always knows the inner workings of every coaching search and behind the scenes scandal within a 100 mile radius. He will get on coacht and tell you this, but he wont give you any information.... Ever... Just tells you he knows it all.  Oh, and the reasoning is always he doesnt want to hurt some guy's job prospects or something along those lines. So, he gets to play the role of the guy who is in the know without proving anything and virtue signal at the same time. No ego and posturing there at all.

91.....Ere ewe sayin' thait we shood beeleaf HTV's sore-cees and inside enfoe like we haiv beeleafed yore sore-cees on this bein' "tha yeer" fer WB inn footbawl fer tha laist 6 yeers....???.....:popcorneater:

Image result for i'll hang up and listen gif

47 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

91.....Ere ewe sayin' thait we shood beeleaf HTV's sore-cees and inside enfoe like we haiv beeleafed yore sore-cees on this bein' "tha yeer" fer WB inn footbawl fer tha laist 6 yeers....???.....:popcorneater:

Image result for i'll hang up and listen gif

Little brother syndrome, Stars.  One of the "if I can't know something, nobody else can" mindset.  

8 hours ago, HTV said:

So, you "pick on" me?  Sorry I haven't ever noticed you before. 

But I will be sure to ask your approval before I post anything else.  

I haven't,

but I am now. I find myself rolling my eyes alot when I see you posting about how much you know, but wont say what you know. Just saying that it is highly annoying. If you really know something, but dont want to say what you know, dont say anything at all. It comes across like you are trying to look important -or- you hear rumors and have too big of an ego to say something and possibly be wrong. Neither is a good look.

And you have too noticed me because you brought your know-it-all two cents into the Shad stuff. Nice try, though.

Edited by TheGuvna