JD Overton Out at Halls

AllRegion

3 minutes ago, TheGuvna said:

I haven't,

but I am now. I find myself rolling my eyes alot when I see you posting about how much you know, but wont say what you know. Just saying that comes across as highly annoying. If you really know something, but wont say what you know, dont say anything. It comes across like you are trying to look important -or- you hear rumors and have too big of an ego to say something and possibly be wrong. Neither is a good look.

First of all, I am shaking in my boots that you are going to "pick on me".  That just terrifies me, you know.

Secondly, I don't post anything about "how much I know".  If there is something to add to a conversation I try to add it.  If not, I don't.  

There is a saying about what happens when one points a finger at somebody else.  Pointing that "good look" finger at me leaves 4 pointing back at you, Bubba.  

Quit acting like a loser punk.  Not one person is forcing you to read my posts.  

51 minutes ago, HTV said:

Little brother syndrome, Stars.  One of the "if I can't know something, nobody else can" mindset.  

No,

I am just inclined to believe someone who can actually back up and prove what they know (I.E someone who can actually give inside information before the news breaks). Not someone who just brags about what they know on coacht to try to look important.

10 minutes ago, TheGuvna said:

No,

I am just inclined to believe someone who can actually back up and prove what they know (I.E someone who can actually give inside information before the news breaks). Not someone who just brags about what they know on coacht to try to look important.

Shaking in my boots.  

And a simple question:  Do you have any reading comprehension skills what so ever?  

Edited by HTV

1 hour ago, atrisk said:

Leaving Cleveland for the bright lights of northeast Knox Co. Probably a good hire by Halls. Best of luck new guy.

Probably one of the best young coaches I have seen in a while. Crockett messed up and let him leave for Cleveland. I can promise you one thing, if Halls gets beat in a game it will not be because they weren't prepared. Bosken is a stickler about game prep. By far the hardest working coach for the kids I've ever witnessed. Great pick Halls, you guys will go far!

Congrats to Coach Jeremy Bosken on your selection as the new Head Football Coach at Knoxville Halls HS.  You have a Principal in Mark Duff that is an administrator first, educator 2nd (taught AP History) and a darn good secondary coach.  I know where his heart is on Friday nights, watching that secondary.  I think he has a great group of young coaches that he has inherited.  Hope he runs the option, got a QB that I think can be special!  Also hope he gets to go through spring practice with the Devils.

And for those that don't like what HTV says about what he hears, you are probably the same one that would jump down his throat if he mentioned names and they didn't get the job.  Advice...DON'T READ IT.

31 minutes ago, HTV said:

Shaking in my boots.  

And a simple question:  Do you have any reading comprehension skills what so ever?  

Yes.

I am a Journalism major and English minor at the University of Tennessee.

I see the things you write. You always make sure to get on here and let everyone know what you know, but you never say what you know. Your excuse for this is just more self-promotion. You always remind us that you are a great guy who doesn't want to cause trouble for coaches. There's no ego or posturing there! 

You are such a great guy that you hurl juvenile insults at anyone who criticizes you. 

Having said all of that, it is time to start studying for finals. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TheGuvna said:

Yes.

I am a Journalism major and English minor at the University of Tennessee.

I see the things you write. You always make sure to get on here and let everyone know what you know, but you never say what you know. Your excuse for this is just more self-promotion. You always remind us that you are a great guy who doesn't want to cause trouble for coaches. There's no ego or posturing there! 

You are such a great guy that you hurl juvenile insults at anyone who criticizes you. 

Journalism major?  

So, you are going to work in media, but you don't understand the importance of not naming confidential sources and keeping people's names out of discussions when there is no reason to bring them in to it.  Guess you haven't had that class yet. 

Heaven help us all.  

You won't last long in that business.  

I'm hurling juvenile insults?  Again, when you point a finger ..................

And has been advised by me and several others, if you don't want to read my posts nobody is forcing you to do so.  

Still just shaking in my boots that you are going to "pick on me".  

And you had better study extra hard.  Obviously you haven't learned anything yet.  

Edited by HTV

5 hours ago, HTV said:

This is a message board.  We are all free to discuss as we see fit.  Don't like what I post or the guidelines I choose to use when posting, don't read what I post.  It's really not that hard a concept to grasp.  

You aren’t as smart as I hoped you were. Check back...I wasn’t responding to you. My point was that if you want to keep something a secret, then don’t tell ANYONE! And whoever told you, likely told others too. If someone...ANYONE...wants to keep a secret, then keep your information to yourself. 

13 hours ago, TheGuvna said:

Yes.

:D:D:D :thumb::thumb::thumb:

19 hours ago, catswild said:

You aren’t as smart as I hoped you were. Check back...I wasn’t responding to you. My point was that if you want to keep something a secret, then don’t tell ANYONE! And whoever told you, likely told others too. If someone...ANYONE...wants to keep a secret, then keep your information to yourself. 

Who is keeping "secrets"?  

Really.  Some of you guys need to get a grip on yourselves.  This is a message board.  We all have opinions and we all have guidelines that each of of follow for ourselves.  

Just like I have said before, if you don't like it, nobody is forcing your to read or respond to anybody else's posts.