JD Overton Out at Halls

AllRegion

26 minutes ago, HTV said:

Who is keeping "secrets"?  

Really.  Some of you guys need to get a grip on yourselves.  This is a message board.  We all have opinions and we all have guidelines that each of of follow for ourselves.  

Just like I have said before, if you don't like it, nobody is forcing your to read or respond to anybody else's posts.  

I would just let it go and let these folks get to talkin about their own football team!

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Congrats to Halls High on finding a great coach in Jeremy Bosken.  Also congrats for not pulling a Big Shindig like Kingsport D-B playing a bunch of good coaches acting like they had a pot of gold when they actually didn't have a pot to pee in.

Lmao...Barn, never disappoints with the humor.

6 hours ago, HTV said:

Who is keeping "secrets"?  

Really.  Some of you guys need to get a grip on yourselves.  This is a message board.  We all have opinions and we all have guidelines that each of of follow for ourselves.  

Just like I have said before, if you don't like it, nobody is forcing your to read or respond to anybody else's posts.  

You have a reading comprehension issue. There’s nothing in any post on this thread that I dislike. My point then and now is the same...whoever told you who the coach was going to be probably told others too. If he wanted to keep it a secret, he shouldn’t have told anyone. 

24 minutes ago, catswild said:

You have a reading comprehension issue. There’s nothing in any post on this thread that I dislike. My point then and now is the same...whoever told you who the coach was going to be probably told others too. If he wanted to keep it a secret, he shouldn’t have told anyone. 

Cats, I can't believe somebody mentioned the guys name that Halls hired. This is almost equivalent to the Manhattan project secrecy being revealed in 1945. Do you think it's on that level of secrecy, Cats? 

Edited by SweetScience

Enough of this back and forth crap of who knew what. HTV and myself knew Bosken was being hired, just let it be. Anyway after reading some articles on the scandal he was involved in at Crockett, I’m starting to think this mite not have been the hire Halls needed. From a coaching standpoint he has a good track record, ethic wise I’m not so sure....

7 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Enough of this back and forth crap of who knew what. HTV and myself knew Bosken was being hired, just let it be. Anyway after reading some articles on the scandal he was involved in at Crockett, I’m starting to think this mite not have been the hire Halls needed. From a coaching standpoint he has a good track record, ethic wise I’m not so sure....

What scandal? If you are speaking of the hazing incident, it was three or four underclassmen kids that were pulling that crap behind closed doors. There is no way to know what all 65 kids are doing at all times. His staff seemed to handled it very well as far as the administrative part. No cover ups! In fact the only thing that was covered up or not really talked about as much imo was how some of the seniors found out about the hazing and put a stop to it immediately. 

I can ensure you Knox Halls just got one of the best young coaches in the state. 

12 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Cats, I can't believe somebody mentioned the guys name that Halls hired. This is almost equivalent to the Manhattan project secrecy being revealed in 1945. Do you think it's on that level of secrecy, Cats? 

Lol...you are right Sweets! This is an incomparable lapse in judgment. I’m not sure if the Halls community will ever recover! Now they must deal with “hazing allegations”!!!!! 

My 2 cents worth don't post something about knowing something without posting all the facts: names, places etc. Don't lead me on, if you aren't going to tell it all, don't even bring it up.

I respect everyone involved but don't lead me on. And if some of you post something I'm gonna read it because you know what you're talking about. Clear as mud? I'm done talking now.