Joey Christian Era Begins at Dobyns-Bennett

DBKPT93

1 hour ago, DBKPT93 said:

For the first time in a long time there is a new head coach going into the 2018 football season at Dobyns-Bennett.

Felt like a right time to start a new thread moving into a new era of DB football.

Congratulations to the new coach and hope he does a great job but let's all be honest here. D-B had zero interest in going outside the club to get an outsider so why put on the Big Horse and Pony Show that they did.  Do they think people are that stupid. That's why every team should have a WaCojaCo to keep all the behind the scenes critters exposed.2vrx73d.jpg

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Congratulations to the new coach and hope he does a great job but let's all be honest here. D-B had zero interest in going outside the club to get an outsider so why put on the Big Horse and Pony Show that they did.  Do they think people are that stupid. That's why every team should have a WaCojaCo to keep all the behind the scenes critters exposed.2vrx73d.jpg

Ohhhhh........You just opened a can of worms with that one. Everybody take cover!

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

It's the story of everything.  Work, church, the ole home town, and school. I knew there was no chance of even a regional search so no surprise for me day of announcement.  I would love to have the names of the ones who made the decision.  I'll send em crow for talking national search. What a lie.  Just like everything Washington.  Total corruption.

32 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

So, I take it DB fans aren't too keen on this hiring?

From what I’ve read on DB threads over the years, no hire would’ve made them happy. They would’ve shown contempt for the process and result no matter what. They love to be miserable. They want to be miserable. They make each other miserable. They’re happy that the hire made them unhappy. What a strange bunch of fans. 

6 minutes ago, catswild said:

From what I’ve read on DB threads over the years, no hire would’ve made them happy. They would’ve shown contempt for the process and result no matter what. They love to be miserable. They want to be miserable. They make each other miserable. They’re happy that the hire made them unhappy. What a strange bunch of fans. 

You think so, Cats? You still houndin' ol Waco?

Edited by SweetScience