FARGO TRAINING CAMP

JBoskenUSAW

Capstone Fargo Training Camp JUNE 25TH-28TH @ UTC

If you plan on attending Fargo, and want to be well prepared, I highly suggest you make this camp.

Camp MAIN instructor is Olympian Daniel Dennis. I promise you this guy will assure every athlete will be ready to go. Your athlete will get 4 days with not only Dennis but coaches who are passionate and knowledgeable. Don't miss out.

Cost

Commute-$300

On campus-$350

REGISTER AT www.capstonewrestling.com

QUESTIONS

Message me at

[email protected] 

3 hours ago, JBoskenUSAW said:

Dan Dennis will be available those days for anyone wanting to prepare.  I am positive he will be happy with whatever turnout he gets.

And im glad Dan is wanting to help run a fargo camp for Tennessee I think he is going to do great things for the state. What im saying is wouldn't it have been smarter to look at a calendar and schedule it out a little better? Im sure there are a lot of guys on your national team that would love to get the opportunity to learn from him and be apart of a fargo camp but wont be able to because it was poorly scheduled   

Junior Dual Camp starts the 13th? I believe.  So the team will be busy from the 13th-23rd. That leaves about 10 days before and after. I guess you pick a time that best for your athlete, 4 days before or 4 day after.  Im sure you just got back from Akron and need a schedule yours breaks . Its either compete all summer or get some high level training in. Different kids need different training. I am just presenting an amazing opportunity that TN kids don't normally get to the public. We will be there. Hope we get to train with a lot of the kids going to Fargo.