CPA Basketball

bjl1929

District 12 AAA is as weak as I have ever seen it.

Antioch is way down. They haven't had a freshman team in 2 years because they have to pull guys up to varsity too soon. Glencliff lost to Lighthouse Christian for goodness sakes. McGavock saw most of its starting line-up transfer when the coach left for Cane Ridge. Hillsboro has half their players on IR. Hunters Lane and Overton are not very good and Hillwood is, well, Hillwood.

Yes, Cane Ridge should be the front runner. If Hillsboro can get healthy they will be up there also.

"Glencliff lost to Lighthouse Christian for goodness sakes."

In defense of Glencliff, everyone else in the city that has played against Lighthouse Christian has lost by a huge deficit as well.

Lighthouse so far this year beat Centennial by about 30 and Glencliff by 30. They also destroyed Brentwood Academy, Maplewood, and Pope John Paul in scrimmages (all by about 30-40 points).

"Glencliff lost to Lighthouse Christian for goodness sakes."

In defense of Glencliff, everyone else in the city that has played against Lighthouse Christian has lost by a huge deficit as well.

Lighthouse so far this year beat Centennial by about 30 and Glencliff by 30. They also destroyed Brentwood Academy, Maplewood, and Pope John Paul in scrimmages (all by about 30-40 points).

I believe you are correct about Lighthouse Christian- and they just beat FRA tonite 66-52.

If they are at Lighthouse, it is because they do not have to conform to the eligibility requirements of the TSSAA. No grade requirements. No transfer rules etc.

Much like College Heights and Pioneer Christian before them, they have sold their soul to try to win ballgames against the likes of Aaron Academy and Hendersonville Christian. And where did that get College Heights and Pioneer? Locked doors.

Wow DrKnows! Wow! You seem to know exactly what's going on at Lighthouse. Because they are not TSSAA, that MUST mean they cheat.

Or what could possibly be true is that the majority of the players on Lighthouse's team have grown up at that school. The really talented ones have turned down multiple offers to go to Div 2-AA schools simply because they love attending Lighthouse and don't want to leave.

But you seem to know what's going on there.