who will win the nextel cup

timbdp

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

I noticed that Kyle is ahead of Earnhardt Jr. in the points race right now. I guess my prediction is looking pretty good if all of you Little E fans are so confident that he'll finish in the top ten. He first needs to finish a race in the top 20, outside of the four restrictor plate races, before everyone is so quick to make him a legend. 32nd (California), 42nd (Las Vegas), 22nd OR 23rd (Atlanta) is hardly what I call contending.

I noticed that Kyle is ahead of Earnhardt Jr. in the points race right now.  I guess my prediction is looking pretty good if all of you Little E fans are so confident that he'll finish in the top ten.  He first needs to finish a race in the top 20, outside of the four restrictor plate races, before everyone is so quick to make him a legend.  32nd (California), 42nd (Las Vegas), 22nd OR 23rd (Atlanta) is hardly what I call contending.

825631892[/snapback]

hmmmm you wanna make a bet that Petty finishes higher than Jr.???? he will probably never be as good as Dale sr. was but he will do a much better job of following in his fathers footsteps than Kyle Petty has done! Jr. will finish in the top 10 and thats all that matters since Nascar has that bs playoff crap at the end of the season that sets the top 10 back to almost equal in the standings.

Guest catfish-hunter
hmmmm you wanna make a bet that Petty finishes higher than Jr.???? he will probably never be as good as Dale sr. was but he will do a much better job of following in his fathers footsteps than Kyle Petty has done! Jr. will finish in the top 10 and thats all that matters since Nascar has that bs playoff crap at the end of the season that sets the top 10 back to almost equal in the standings.

825631930[/snapback]

I'm shocked that you could post after reading my previous post. That garbage was put there so I could fire up all the Little E fans out there. ;):blink::D