Trey Vanzant

doubleplay96

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Trey remains undefeated with a victory over some dude from North. Way to go Trey!

825651771[/snapback]

Trey will lose when he comes to big E. I have watched him play a couple times but he will lose if he plays any of the first liners in this district and even the 2nd and 3rd from big E. I.m not trying to cut him down but can see the talent stacked aginst him. Even Clark is much better. Someone made the remark that the coach had something aginst him but I just don't see it. What I have seen is the lack of fundamentals of the game from all the teams this year except maybe one. This isn't a player problem but "just bad coaching". Theres a few who would be much better if only the fundamentals of the game were drilled in deep. Most of the players we have seen this year lack basic's such as planting your feet, driving through the ball and using their heads.

Ok well i spoke with Trey not to long ago and I asked him how he thought he would do against Betsy's #2 and he replied " I know hes better than me but Im just gonna go out there and do my best, which probably wont be good enough but I know hes a better player tha me." See Trey realizes that hes not the best player in conference. I admire him ofr his honesty and modesty.