Trey Vanzant

doubleplay96

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well good for brummit. I talked to Trey again today and he said and i quote " i dont know what it is but whenever i see that pencil neck on the other side of the net i cant help but laugh...i think thats why i play so bad against him" HAHA good luck in the tourny

825665103[/snapback]

thats about the worst axcuse ive ever heard.

harris hooligans, whats that suposed to mean

First off I would like to post that the Brumits are awesome players and are probably going to become even better during their high school careers. doubleplay96 I think you need to educate yourself on the game of tennis. It comes down to who brings their game and wins. My second comment is for highcountry_40 not every high school team consists of "high country" club players and exchange students from Thailand. I cannot speak for every high school but I do know the current situation of Volunteer. Many of the players are multi-athletes and have picked up tennis as a second or third sport. And they are doing an awesome job! As a volunteer tennis fan and experienced college player I have personally seen many of the boys improve over the year (some have only played a year.) I read your opinion that all teams "except one" suffer from "just bad coaching". Well coming on a Volunteer message board and posting that has made a personal attack against Volunteer's coaching staff. You are wrong. If you had watched the boys grow in their game you would be able to see that they are being taught the fundamentals of tennis. The coach teaches the basics. I don't need to name them off since you already know "the basics". How arrogant to judge any high school player or any coach!

Well good for brummit. I talked to Trey again today and he said and i quote " i dont know what it is but whenever i see that pencil neck on the other side of the net i cant help but laugh...i think thats why i play so bad against him" HAHA good luck in the tourny

825665103[/snapback]

What is this.......You can't beat either of the brumits.

I just came from your district games and the rank goes

1...Brumit Etow

2...and folks this was a BIG surprise. Brumit Etown

3...Cox Johnson County

Queston for you? What happened to Trey and don't give me any bad draw excuse.

What is this.......You can't beat either of the brumits.

I just came from your district games and the rank goes

1...Brumit Etow

2...and folks this was a BIG surprise. Brumit Etown

3...Cox Johnson County

Queston for you? What happened to Trey and don't give me any bad draw excuse.

825666921[/snapback]

Trey decided that he think he'd do better in doubles than singles so thats why you didnt see him playing singles. And Trey and Seth won vs unicoi today so looks like that was a wise decision.