Oak Ridge

gridiron13

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron Gray does deserve the job. He is the man for the job. Those delay of game penalties were after all dem touchdowns. The man had almost 600 points last year. Almost 500 the year before. He does have what it takes to be coach if you think so or not. Ron Gray can take this '05 team to the Boro, but only if he is given the chance he deserves.

Edited by orwildcatfan

TNBREAKERS,

I was just saying that Gaddis will not get the job, whether he applied or not. Too much baggage from previous tenure. My post was not really about giving Chuck a break, just pointing out that he had alot on his plate at the present time. He probably doesn't deserve a break any more that anyone else. Didn't really say I didn't believe what you said. I just know that Gaddis will not get the job. And I do know that the Oak Ridge administration did not call Rankin. Some booster may have but not anyone involved with the selection. I don't really care whether you care if I believe you or not. Also, do not care who they hire. Just know it will not be Gaddis.

TNBREAKERS,

I was just saying that Gaddis will not get the job, whether he applied or not.  Too much baggage from previous tenure.  My post was not really about giving Chuck a break, just pointing out that he had alot on his plate at the present time. He probably doesn't deserve a break any more that anyone else.  Didn't really say I didn't believe what you said.  I just know that Gaddis will not get the job.  And I do know that the Oak Ridge administration did not call Rankin.  Some booster may have but not anyone involved with the selection.  I don't really care whether you care if I believe you or not.  Also, do not care who they hire.  Just know it will not be Gaddis.

825643258[/snapback]

Very true post. Gaddis was a very good coach, but he I think he is gone from Oak Ridge for good. He is all set up where he is now. That is why I don't think Gaddis will be back. and I know Rankin was not contacted by the admis because that is not the way they do it.

Edited by orwildcatfan

Joe Gaddis is a fine coach and I would love to see him back roaming our sidelines.

I will support who the committee chooses but Joe Gaddis knows how to get the kids out for football and excite the fans. He has his friends and his detractors but there is no doubt that he is an excellent head coach. David Clary

"Holmes" = homeboy, homie, homey, homes, homeskillet. Affectionate term used to describe a friend or person from your same local.

Man, I'm a 40 year old white guy and I knew that. I can't say it anymore or I sound like I'm trying too hard. I really hope I got this right, that's what it meant in my day.

Or maybe it was a reference to the 70's adult film actor. Who knows?

Edited by OR nole