Katrina Beechboard

Where is Katrina Beechboard this year?  Is she still at FHU?  Also, do you think she will play basketball anywhere next year since her beauty pageant is over?

825629562[/snapback]

She reneged on her commitment to UTC.....took off and went to FHU......started a few games for the Lady Lions and just up and quit. I don't know anything about the beauty pageant business.

I'm Katrina Beechboard. Since you guys are so interested in my life, I'll fill ya in...number one...I did not quit basketball because of hte beauty pageant, that is ridiculous! I quit because I needed a break, I've played for 14 years and I was a little tired. As to if I will play again, I am undecided. Number 2, yes I am getting married and no I am not having a baby. Im tired of that crap going around too. When I get pregnant in about 5-6 years, I'll be sure to write a post about it to let you guys know. Thanks

I'm Katrina Beechboard.  Since you guys are so interested in my life, I'll fill ya in...number one...I did not quit basketball because of hte beauty pageant, that is ridiculous! I quit because I needed a break, I've played for 14 years and I was a little tired.  As to if I will play again, I am undecided. Number 2, yes I am getting married and no I am not having a baby.  Im tired of that crap going around too.  When I get pregnant in about 5-6 years, I'll be sure to write a post about it to let you guys know. Thanks

825635894[/snapback]

Let me be the first to apologize for the comments I added. I didn't know why you quit basketball, I was just referring to the original post. And again I am so sorry for the comments I added. I was told that in general conversation by someone who I thought they knew what they were talking about. I had no idea that the two things weren't true or I wouldn't have posted them. He!!, guess I shouldn't post them if they were true. Once again sorry! But about people caring about you, people really do wonder how your doing now days. You are arguably the best player to ever play at Livingston and that is putting you in a category with some unbelievable players. I must say I hate to hear that you aren't playing basketball. But I guess you have to make the decision best for you. Good Luck with everything.