Jamont Gordon

cdm2003

Does anyone know what school he plans on attending. I was hoping not UT, but know that their program are trying to make changes it may be a good idea. He has a good chance to go pro after college but he's definitely going to need a good coach to push him and keep him away from tempting destractions. I know he's being scouted heavily by Alabama, Miss State, Illinois, Florida, Tenn, and Pittsburg. I sure hope he excels and puts it down for the Ville. As we all really know he is the best out of TN in the last coulple of year, argue all u want but we all know what's real.

I still dont understand how his teammate Eric Devendorf made it to the McDonalds game over him. In the games I saw and the stats I seen, Devendorf seemed to be more of a complementary player who could of been replaced. Jamont had better stats in every category. I just dont understand. JP Prince and Jamont should of been representing TN in the game as the best from TN.

Edited by cdm2003

First off Jamont should be in the All-American game. That is a shame, but if you look at the last few TN players to play in this game (David Harrison and Corey Brewer) they didn't do anything. I think Brewer had 2 points and Harrison was the only player in the game that didn't score. I heard that Jamont stopped in to Knoxville to meet with Coach Pearl. I hope that meeting went well. I think he would be a good fit in the running system Pearl wants to put in. Him and Tyler would be a killer combo on the fastbreak. I think Jamont should go to UT. He would play immediately and help a team that really needs it.

Who know's maybe it's a blessing for the two most recent TN boys not to do that great in the MCDAA game. Harrison made some serious cash after Colorado and Brewer was great at the end of the season for Florida.

Yeah, I think Jamont would be a good player fit for UT he's got lots a skills, so does Smith. It would be a good start if Pearl could get them both.