• Recent Posts

• let it be connected to the bass fishing team just because that would be hilarious.
    • You act like I only have high expectations for OR.  I generally call out any shadiness I see.  It's not just y'all.  But, OR has more struggles than usual staying on the up and up the last few years.  
    • I assume with the hiring situation they are in, and pretty much everyone is in for that matter, he will call the defense. I think he brought someone in to do the offense. I have heard that it is a Skelton crew over there at the moment. It's just so difficult to hire coaches for anyone really. I hope he can get some guys in there. 
    • Rutherford County Spring Practice/Scrimmage Dates Blackman: April 30-May 17. Scrimmage: May 17 vs. Beech, 6:30 La Vergne: April 1-18. Intrasquad scrimmage on April 18, 5 pm Oakland: April 22-May 11. Scrimmage: May 11 vs. Knoxville Catholic, at Tennessee Tech, 11 am Riverdale: April 22-May 9. Scrimmage: May 9 vs. Hendersonville, 6 p.m., site TBD Rockvale: May 1-17. Scrimmage: May 17 at Wilson Central, 6 pm Siegel: April 9-May 16. Scrimmage: May 16 vs. Brentwood, time TBA Stewarts Creek: April 29-May 16. Scrimmage: May 16 vs. Independence, 6 pm Smyrna: Completed (March 1-20)   These are per the Murfreesboro Daily News Journal. 
    • Finally he has returned. Maybe he can tell us if it was one of the new players Keith brought in