NOW ... it's official

TankTalk

Tank - Please find out what happened with the search committee and their selection.  I wonder if some of the posts detailing their selection of Gaddis was true?

Thanks.

825646929[/snapback]

It is true, plain and simple. They selected Gaddis, Principal Green did not like him so he overruled the committee. Then Green selected his guy (Stevens).

Thanks to the committee for your hard work and dedication to this selection process. Unfortunately, your work was all for nought.

Superintendent Bailey, Principal Green and AD Chuck Carringer you all should be ashamed of yourselves. But hey, that's life. Right fellas. thumb

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Brother of "Big TY", do you have a problem with Stevens?  If so, we'll take him back at AE without a doubt.  So if you and the rest of your OR boys don't like, we'll take him back.  AT least we can look forward to making it to the Boro!!

825647146[/snapback]

It's not about Stevens. It's about the way our administration handled the situation!

I appreciate it. You really have no idea how much heat I took ALL day yesterday from my bosses to people calling me wondering why The Oak Ridger didn't report on the "new coach."

I just felt comfortable in waiting on something official, however.

Tank I'm glad you held that news last night on your show. Looks like you knew more than Channel 10. Its good to see having ethics payed off.

825647154[/snapback]

Hey Brother of "Big TY", do you have a problem with Stevens?  If so, we'll take him back at AE without a doubt.  So if you and the rest of your OR boys don't like, we'll take him back.  AT least we can look forward to making it to the Boro!!

825647146[/snapback]

AE, It is not about Coach Stevens. It is about Superintendent Bailey not stepping up in this situation and relinquishing OUTGOING Principal Green of his power. Where was he? It is about Principal Green denying the committee's choice THREE TIMES and then just making his own personal selection. It is about AD Carringer not stepping up and supporting the committee with their selection. He should have fought harder.

It has never been about Coach Stevens. It is like ORFever said, it is about the three individuals in the school administration.

Edited by Brother Of "BIG TY"

If the committee did in deed pick Gaddis the administration has put Coach Stevens in a difficult spot. Now I don't look for this to happen but if for some reason or another things don't go well he is really going to take some heat and the Administator who wanted him won't be there to support him.

Good move to get Stevens. Bad move to over rule the committe wishes.