Friendship vs. Livingston

LiLprep

First of all, chubby didn't make the call for the PK.  The sideline ref did and chubby went along with it.  The only call chubby made was to red card FCS's coach.  And how do you explain him knowing your player's names, as well as people in the stands?  That what I thought.

825660128[/snapback]

Move on, guys...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, chubby didn't make the call for the PK.  The sideline ref did and chubby went along with it.  The only call chubby made was to red card FCS's coach.  And how do you explain him knowing your player's names, as well as people in the stands?  That what I thought.

825660128[/snapback]

Yes the ref does know some of our names because he is the Head ref in our region or district or whatever. He has ref'ed for us since we were freshman and dislikes Livingston. So over the past four years he has gotten to know a few of our names. Doesn't that sound reasonable?

Just don't call it home cooking when a ref shouts out a name on the field.

First of all, chubby didn't make the call for the PK. The sideline ref did and chubby went along with it. The only call chubby made was to red card FCS's coach. And how do you explain him knowing your player's names, as well as people in the stands? That what I thought.

825660128[/snapback]

If you play soccer you should know that in a 3 man ref system the center ref always has the final say, and is not obligated to even acnowledge that the sidline ref even exists. Also if you have been to ref school, you should know that sideline refs are not suppose to EVER dispute a center refs decision, regardless of what he saw. So no matter who calls the handball first, the center ref always has the final say. How's that for "homecookin" Also, whoever says Livingston played well probobly didn't see the game. Livingston played absolutely horrible... Oh ya, the ONE person he knew in the stands was our field administrator, who he is required to know thumb

If you play soccer you should know that in a 3 man ref system the center ref always has the final say, and is not obligated to even acnowledge that the sidline ref even exists.  Also if you have been to ref school, you should know that sideline refs are not suppose to EVER dispute a center refs decision, regardless of what he saw.  So no matter who calls the handball first, the center ref always has the final say.  How's that for "homecookin"  Also, whoever says Livingston played well probobly didn't see the game.  Livingston played absolutely horrible...  Oh ya, the ONE person he knew in the stands was our field administrator, who he is required to know  thumb

825660529[/snapback]

Why is it I get the distinct feeling that you were the guy on the bucket??????

HOG-EYE?????

HOG-EYE?????

825660797[/snapback]

I couldn't tell you why you get that feeling, because I can assure you that I play, and start for Livingston Academy. I am a certified ref, and have been re-certified on more than one occasion. I just wish other soccer players knew the rules as well. One last thing about "homecookin" the same ref called a Livingston player offsides becase he was the first person to touch the ball after if deflected off the goalie when the player took a pk, then was given a yellow card when he argued the terrible, and obviously wrong call. guy on the bucket?? I was a player on the field, I just know more than you thumb

HOG-EYE?????

825660797[/snapback]

Carpet dude if all you are going to argue about is grammer and who people are then you really need to go to a different website. This is a soccer board we talk about soccer, not about who people are, where they are from, or how they type. Incase you haven't noticed you have proven time and time again to be an idiot by the stuff you type. Talking about home cooking, and trying to figure out if LA's coach is on here trash talking, and other sorts of junk.

With that said.

THE GAME IS OVER WITH. IT WAS A TIE 3-3. NOTHING CAN BE CHANGED ABOUT IT. AND THE MORE WE TALK ABOUT THE MORE INTENSE THE NEXT GAME WILL BE. I agree with anderson this started out as a nice post but people came in and screwed it up. Lets end it here.

I couldn't tell you why you get that feeling, because I can assure you that I play, and start for Livingston Academy.  I am a certified ref, and have been re-certified on more than one occasion.  I just wish other soccer players knew the rules as well.  One last thing about "homecookin" the same ref called a Livingston player offsides becase he was the first person to touch the ball after if deflected off the goalie when the player took a pk, then was given a yellow card when he argued the terrible, and obviously wrong call.  guy on the bucket?? I was a player on the field, I just know more than you  thumb

825660827[/snapback]

Well said.....enough about home cookin. Both LA and FCS played a hard game! Do you know what happens in the event of a tie for 1st place?