Oak Ridge's new Offensive Coordinator

2bear2

Oak Ridge is buzzing with excitement with  Coach Stephens, Miner,Spratling, and Layton. The BIG 4. Back at their alma matter and taking the Wildcats back to elite status. Welcome home men.

Just heard from a current player former OC Ron Gray is not coming back. Pitty.

'Cats are STATE BOUND!

825655379[/snapback]

I wish Coach Gray the best of luck. He definitely deserves a lot better treatment than what some of the "fans" of Oak Ridge have given him. He has done a fantastic job there. Somebody will get a great football coach.

Good luck Coach Gray. thumb

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is gray staying as the Oline coach or is he leaving , and if so then where is he going?

825658456[/snapback]

I hope Chris Layton is the new O'line coach, from what I have heard he would bring a great deal of enthusiam and pride to that unit. He is a hard worker and that will rub off on that line and make them so much better then they have been.

I wish Coach Gray the best of luck. He definitely deserves a lot better treatment than what some of the "fans" of Oak Ridge have given him. He has done a fantastic job there. Somebody will get a great football coach.

825657588[/snapback]

/quote]

No, no he doesn't. Sorry.

825660440[/snapback]

catpack im am still waiting on yor answer .ASAP

825657588[/snapback]

/quote]

No, no he doesn't. Sorry.

825660440[/snapback]

yes he does ratpack. when will the ratpack turn??????

mc gay man...................turn what?

if you mean around..............when he is no longer in town....maybe

825661011[/snapback]

No, I mean when yall will turn against this coaching staff - when they lose their first game? or maybe when they run a play that you don't agree with? or when they don't play the "right" kid b/c of who he is related to? I know that yall will turn against them - because that is in a rat's best interest. I will get a good laugh then.