Jordan Hackett 5K Run

QueenBee

This morning, starting at 7am...I was seeing SCHS students...gathering together to help support the Jordan Hackett Foundation...which helps support the Ronald McDonald House among many other worthy causes that benefit children...

The Owlettes Basketball Team, The Owls Basketball Team, and the Owls Football Team, the Dance Team, Cheerleaders, Band members, Volleyball, Soccer, Softball, and every club and organization at the school...were all very well represented...Parents, teachers and community members were there too...

Everyone came out to help two of our alumni, Karen and Steven Hackett, raise money that they donate to several charities for children and for research...

It is this kind of support that's the norm for our students...and I'm very proud of each and every one that gave up their time to help the Hackett's...it was a beautiful thing to see...Thank you...

This morning, starting at 7am...I was seeing SCHS students...gathering together to help support the Jordan Hackett Foundation...which helps support the Ronald McDonald House among many other worthy causes that benefit children...

The Owlettes Basketball Team, The Owls Basketball Team, and the Owls Football Team, the Dance Team, Cheerleaders, Band members, Volleyball, Soccer, Softball, and every club and organization at the school...were all very well represented...Parents, teachers and community members were there too...

Everyone came out to help two of our alumni, Karen and Steven Hackett, raise money that they donate to several charities for children and for research...

It is this kind of support that's the norm for our students...and I'm very proud of each and every one that gave up their time to help the Hackett's...it was a beautiful thing to see...Thank you...

825655687[/snapback]

That is great, Queenie!

Everytime I see some of the crap that some young people pull, I wonder what's going on with our world. But then, something like this comes up, and it reassures me that everything is going to be just fine! Tell all your students down Smith Co. I said great job and keep it up! thumb