Franklin Rage

Nashville Royals

Nashville Tigers

Mid-State Ballerz-White

Pool D

Tennessee Thunder 16u

Vipers

Nashville Lakers

I think games start off on thursday April 28-May 1 all games are played at Goodpasture if any mistakes are on here please post corrections and who will come out this tournament as the top 2

Edited by cobra24

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pool A

Mid-State Ballerz Elite

Jackson Panthers

Clarksville Untouchables

Tenn-Ken Run & Gun

Pool B

Black Knights

Tennessee Thunder

Lynnville All-Stars

Pool C

Franklin Rage

Nashville Royals

Nashville Tigers

Mid-State Ballerz-White

Pool D

Tennessee Thunder 16u

Vipers

Nashville Lakers

I think games start off on thursday April 28-May 1 all games are played at Goodpasture if any mistakes are on here please post corrections and who will come out this tournament as the top 2

825658492[/snapback]

Based on how both Ballerz teams have played, I would think they are the favorites but I know the Franklin Rage will contend. Looks like it will be a All Ballerz affair in the Championship game. Ballerz Select qualified in Fayetteville.

Ken-Tenn Run 'n Gun is definitely one of the top 3 teams in the Tourney. They are loaded with height, talent, and scorers... A few ex-Ballerz, Mario Partee (6'7) and Marquise Weddle (25 ppg) are starters for this team)...Word is they also had Union City's Antawn Coby practicing with them, but likely won't play since he is too old by 2 days... Even without Coby, this is a talented, deep team with three kids 6'7 or taller!!!

Pools A and C are loaded, and look out for a possible first round tourney matchup between Ken-Tenn and the Ballerz 16's (White) with major tourney implications... Also watch out for Nashville Tigers, Franklin Rage as threats, and never count out an MLK based team (Royals)...

Should be a great weekend of basketball...

Have not seen either play but obviously the Thunder has to be pretty good to have a automatic..But the Midstate Ballerz 16s are 2 out of 2 so far as far as winning tournaments. They won the prestigous Battle on the Hill on University of Arkansas' campus last weekend before heading out to Houston this past weekend. I think the Ballerz are probably more battled tested.