Shot put.....

ozzie1416

I saw a guy named Micheal Jasper, from Mt. Juliet, throw 45' yesterday to win his 2 district champ. He can throw farther than that maybe 48' - 49'. I was wondering what everbody thinks his chances are in going to state maybe even placing in state.

Edited by ozzie1416

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a guy named Micheal Jasper, from Mt. Juliet, throw 45' yesterday to win his 2 district champ. He can throw farther than that maybe 48' - 49'. I was wondering what everbody thinks his chances are in going to state maybe even placing in state.

825660065[/snapback]

45' will not place at state, and will not likely even get someone there. 48'-49' probably will, although not in the top few.

Aaron Thomas of Hunters Lane will win 1st in the state again this year.  The question is who will get 2nd thru 8th place out of the rest of the state?

825662941[/snapback]

You just made three of the wrong dudes from Region 1 very mad. Aaron Thomas hasn't even touched Evan Lavin or Hamilton Borden land, and hasn't even thrown close to the type of state-winning throw its gonna take this year. Last year was a joke. Thomas got a decent throw off in the rain and it held up. Its gonna take at least 53 this year....something he ain't gonna touch!

Edited by BHSfootball

You just made three of the wrong dudes from Region 1 very mad.  Aaron Thomas hasn't even touched Evan Lavin or Hamilton Borden land, and hasn't even thrown close to the type of state-winning throw its gonna take this year.  Last year was a joke.  Thomas got a decent throw off in the rain and it held up.  Its gonna take at least 53 this year....something he ain't gonna touch!

825663440[/snapback]

You are correct. Lavin is a lock in AAA if healthy.