Prayers for Coach Courtney

Guest rip25

Guest rip25

Local CBS News has been running a special on Coach Courtney and Farragut Football Spring Practice and Coach Courtney found out last week that he had Cancer of some kind. He found out yesterday, April 28, 2005, that he has Hodgkins (spelling?) disease. From my dealings with Courtney, he is a really good man and a fine Christian example. Let's keep he and his family in our Prayers.

Local CBS News has been running a special on Coach Courtney and Farragut Football Spring Practice and Coach Courtney found out last week that he had Cancer of some kind. He found out yesterday, April 28, 2005, that he has Hodgkins (spelling?) disease. From my dealings with Courtney, he is a really good man and a fine Christian example. Let's keep he and his family in our Prayers.

825661172[/snapback]

Amen Oskie, the AC staff will certainly have Coach Courtney in our prayers.

I echo what has been said already. I've had the opportunity to interview Coach Courtney on several occasions. I've always found him to be a class act, both personally and professionally.

According to Drew Edwards' story in the Knoxville News-Sentinel this morning the Hodgkins has been found early enough that his chances of full recovery appear to be 90% or better.

Edited by HTV