Maryville vs Soddy?

soccermadness

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a pretty good game. They are just as good as Notre Dame and McCallie, which have been our hardest games so far. Im not so sure about our player kickin their goalie in the face, which it says in that article. If it did happen i know it wasnt on purpose because the person in question is not like that.

Oh on a side note their crowd is pretty funny. If people think our crowd is bad at Soddy then they need to travel to Marvyille :lol:

Edited by SDdefender18

just to clarify the 2-1 score Maryville won the game. we came back with two goals by our amazing forward/ center mid player Kyle Franklin in the last four minutes of the game. I am one of the Maryville Maniac fans that was at the soddy game, you will know me as the one that starts the boo that man cheer. Maryville basically was trying to wear out soddy the whole game and we decided in the last four minutes that we were tired of that childs play and just wanted to put the game away...so thats exactly what we did. game over

Oh is that it eh? Real cute raider your hilarious. Maybe the more you talk the funnier youll get. You guys did have some pretty funny cheers, but most of us didnt let it get to us. Were used to it and know our fans do the same thing, albeit on a lesser scale.

Its all good though we might cya again.

Oh is that it eh? Real cute raider your hilarious. Maybe the more you talk the funnier youll get. You guys did have some pretty funny cheers, but most of us didnt let it get to us. Were used to it and know our fans do the same thing, albeit on a lesser scale.

825663404[/snapback]

SD...you probably wont see them again. your chances of moving on past the region are much better than maryvilles chances. not downing maryville, they are just in a very tough region. however, good luck to both teams.

825663404[/snapback]

i thought it was hilarious myself, and so did the other people who were there when i wrote it. you just seem a little bitter there SDdefender, maybe you are just angry because your team got balled all over them in the last four minutes of the game when the Rebels decided they were ready to turn up the heat. maybe it didnt get to you but it obviously got to your players because they managed to screw up the game :)

Humble yourself Rebel Raider, You haven't beaten everyone NOR have you gotten under the skin of everyteam. Ruthless you are, a loud fan you are, loyal to your team you are, but humble and polite you aren't. Win at soccer like you do at football, then get on a soccer thread and talk smack, right now you are somewhere just above the middle of the pack