Maryville vs Soddy?

soccermadness

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humble yourself Rebel Raider, You haven't beaten everyone NOR have you gotten under the skin of everyteam. Ruthless you are, a loud fan you are, loyal to your team you are, but humble and polite you aren't. Win at soccer like you do at football, then get on a soccer thread and talk smack, right now you are somewhere just above the middle of the pack

825663872[/snapback]

Well said. They just want conflict, and to get a rise out of everyone. Let your playing do the talking.

Lion, have you been to any of the MHS soccer games, because if you have you would have noticed countless times players talking back to us and then messing up, now that just might be a coincidence, or it could just be we have gotten in their heads. I'll believe the second.

Edited by thatoneguy

Well said.  They just want conflict, and to get a rise out of everyone.  Let your playing do the talking.

825663958[/snapback]

well at least this guy has got a grasp on things. the only problem is express, that his teams playing cant do the talking, so he tries to win for them online against teenagers, what a sad and pitiful life this man must live.

thanks thatoneguy, you hit the nail on the head with "we arent humble, but we dont try to be." personally i dont care what the other team thinks of us, because after we beat them they dont have anything to talk about.

man thatoneguy you are on fire today with the insults, about your last post, i concur

Edited by RebelRaider

well at least this guy has got a grasp on things.  the only problem is express, that his teams playing cant do the talking, so he tries to win for them online against teenagers, what a sad and pitiful life this man must live. 

thanks thatoneguy, you hit the nail on the head with "we arent humble, but we dont try to be." personally i dont care what the other team thinks of us, because after we beat them they dont have anything to talk about.

man thatoneguy you are on fire today with the insults, about your last post, i concur

825664113[/snapback]

man this little fella is immature on every single thread i have seen his name on

little fella?? excuse me? im 6"4" 200 lbs and ill show you little fella. and you dont have to call me immature just because you cant think of something to say to reply to my comments. you cant help it that your brain doesnt work well enough to think of a good comeback

little fella?? excuse me? im 6"4" 200 lbs and ill show you little fella.  and you dont have to call me immature just because you cant think of something to say to reply to my comments.  you cant help it that your brain doesnt work well enough to think of a good comeback

825664730[/snapback]

Enough. You can complain all you want about this thread being closed, but if you have a problem with it, take it up with coacht.