Morristown West Keeper

TMo4Sho

Has anyone seen Morristown West Keeper Lance Moore? If not, then you need to check him out; this kid is real! He gets my vote for keeper of the year, not to mention he's a junior and one of the best keepers I've ever seen in my life. A little more offensive help from his team and Mo' West would win state! Please reply and tell me what you think of the stud.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I strongly agree with TMO. I am Lance's club coach and I think that he is easily one of the best keepers in the state. This kid is very young and has more talent than any keeper i have ever coached or played with. Lance would easily be the best keeper in the state if his defense did not make as many mistakes. I have been to all of West's games and every goal against Lance has been a mistake by the defense. If you haven't seen this kid play you need to!

I strongly agree with TMO.  I am Lance's club coach and I think that he is easily one of the best keepers in the state.  This kid is very young and has more talent than any keeper i have ever coached or played with.  Lance would easily be the best keeper in the state if his defense did not make as many mistakes.  I have been to all of West's games and every goal against Lance has been a mistake by the defense.  If you haven't seen this kid play you need to!

825663463[/snapback]

That is pretty harsh blaming his defense for EVERY goal this year. I am sure there are things he could have done to prevent a few goals this year.

That is pretty harsh blaming his defense for EVERY goal this year. I am sure there are things he could have done to prevent a few goals this year.

825663873[/snapback]

obviously you haven't been to any of the games! im guessing you guys have a better keeper. if you play for either one of the teams that beat west this year.....think again. you all may have better teams than west, but definitely not a better keeper! i was at both games.

I have also been at both games that West has lost and still have not seen a keeper better than Lance. I'm assuming that you guys are from Science Hill and I know for a fact that the goals were the defenses fault. I would also like to inform all the players that go up against this keeper not to go in on a one and one. Lance is a very physical keeper and will knock your head off if he has to.

dang...yall r talkyn this kid up...we'll see how good he is when we beat west again in regionals

825664199[/snapback]

yeah, anyways what number r u for science hill? cuz i'll be sure to watch u play in the regionals. wouldn't surprise me at all if west pulls the upset. we'll see just how tough u r! warning: be careful while inside the 18! especially after telling me ur #!

Hmm, mighty peculiar, someone makes a post and then coinsidently his club coach who has 3 posts makes a staement about him 21 minutes later. Could we say talking yourself up? Or what is really going on. Starved for attention, sad. I've never even heard of him myself. I haven't heard about Morristown West either. I'll stick with Carlos Sanchez on this one.

dang...yall r talkyn this kid up...we'll see how good he is when we beat west again in regionals

825664199[/snapback]

Ive played against this keeper once and seen him play once. Hes not as good as your talking him up to be. Hes tall and has long arms but hes been chipped by a player on my team. We play them again tommorow ill keep an eye on him and see if hes is a s good as you think he is. but ill see tommorow. good luck west!!!

I'm guessing that you are from Greenville and I know for a fact no one on the Greenville team has ever chipped Lance. I have just gotten back from the Morristown West vs. Dobbyns Bennett game and he did pitch a shutout and had many great saves. I'll guess we'll just have to see the outcome of the game tomorrow against Greenville and really see how good this kid is. Also for soccer3 if you have not heard of this keeper or Morristown West you must not be much into soccer. Just keep cheering for your short keeper Carlos Sanchez who can easily get chipped by any player on any team.