• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
dukefan13

Daniel Deadrick

Does anyone know where Daniel Deadrick from Morristown East is going to school next year?

825667434[/snapback]

Im pretty sure its Carson Newman but???? not 100%

He is going to Carson Newman to play soccer but is also a very overrated player. He is a good player, but is not as great as everybody puts on. If you want to see him in action Morristown East plays Morristown West Tuesday in Greeneville at 6.

He is going to Carson Newman to play soccer but is also a very overrated player.  He is a good player, but is not as great as everybody puts on.  If you want to see him in action Morristown East plays Morristown West Tuesday in Greeneville at 6.

825668265[/snapback]

I agree hes a good player but very overrated. He will see how good he really is when he gets to play with the big boys. I have seen carson newman play numerous times. They were ranked #1 in the nation last year until tusculum beat them. but if you ask me hes not ready. im not saying hes not good cause he is real good but not good enough.

I recently played agianst him and he was alright. Numerous times in the game he got caught up in the ref's poor calls. There was also another instance in which he completely yelled and trashed his own team while on the field. He wasn't that great even though he scored on a header. He let people playing physical and getting away with stuff get to him. If he wants to be anything in college he will really have to step it up.

Personally, I have played with Deadrick for several years. He is a good player but not a great player. He is very good at flopping and complains to the refs all game long. On the upper level, this will definitely not cut it! I also know Carson-Newmans' coaches, and they will not put up with this.

I know him pretty well and have played with him and against him throughout high school and club, and he is one of those players who, when around good players, is even better. He has been known to get caught up in the game, but that is just a testament of his intensity. I think that he will be a great addition to Carson-Newman.