16@Under Team!

East Tennessee team looking for tournaments or play days in knoxville to Bristol area of East Tennessee. Might be willing to travel to the Cookeville or Nashville area if the dates will work out. Would prefer to play Friday and Saturday, but will consider Sunday if a must.

Call (423) 733-4967 and leave message and I will get back to you.

Ask for Rick

P.S. I may also be able to put together a 15 and Under team also.

East Tennessee team looking for tournaments or play days in knoxville to Bristol area of East Tennessee.  Might be willing to travel to the Cookeville or Nashville area if the dates will work out.  Would prefer to play Friday and Saturday, but will consider Sunday if a must.

Call (423) 733-4967 and leave message and I will get back to you. 

Ask for Rick

P.S.  I may also be able to put together a 15 and Under team also.

825669494[/snapback]

Coaches,

I wanted to remind you about our next boys tournament May 20th, 21st and 22nd.

This will be the first year for a round robin style of tourney. Top two teams in each age group will play in the finals on Sunday with the winner and runner-up receiving trophies. We will also be selecting top 5 all-tourney team in each age group.

The cost is $150. If you played in our earlier tournament then you will receive $10 off if you sign up before May 13th.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to call.

Thanks,

Greg Ledbetter

Program Director

Wendy's Elite Basketball

865-988-5493

www.eteamz.com/wendyselitebasketball

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I have a 16-umder boys team and will try to put on a tournament possibly the weekend of June 17-18 in Wartburg.

825684550[/snapback]

Red River Classic

July 8 -10

Clarksville Tn

3+ Game Guarantee

Fee - $160

For more info call - George Gray ( 931 ) 278-8453

Here are a list of a few I know:

June 30- July 3: The Big 4th Invitational (Southeastern Baseball Complex in Jeff. Co.)

July 3-10: USYBA World Series (Lakeshore Park in Knoxville)

July 7-10: Southeastern Invitational Baseball Tournament (Southeastern Baseball Complex in Jeff. Co.)

July 14-17: Big South Baseball Classic (Southeastern Baseball Complex)

July 21-24: Mountaineer Invitational (Heritage High School)

July 28-31: U.S.A. Wood Bat Invitational (Southeastern Baseball Complex)

August 6-7: Southern Wood Bat Classic (Johnson City)

September 2-4: East Tennessee Labor Day Classic (Southeatern Baseball Complex)