AAA- State Predictions

usckk

FYI: Granted siegel is good, but if DB went head to head with them, DB would of won 4-1 at the worse (only lose at 3).

825683781[/snapback]

hah

I'm almost positive that siegel would have not even had to go to doubles if they would have played db this year.

Wishing over Stanley

Hale and Davis...not too sure there would have been a good match probly

Verble over Maloy...considering our number four lost to him a three setter

Edwards over Rogers...Very confident about that one

Hayes over Kuo

This is not biased at all...unless DB had a bad match in semi's, I am positive that Siegel was the second best team at state and was right behind brentwood. Though brentwood beat DB 4-2 and beat Siegel 4-2, Siegel is much deeper than DB, not to mention that DB's top two are not as dominant as brentwood's.

Edited by nation_supp89

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not stacking. I played 3 at the beginning of the year. I only moved back because of injuries. Also, you've got to be kidding me about Matt losing. He's in a totally different level than Kyle. Lastly, about my semis match, that was just a bad match for me. I only had a 2 minute warm up. Look at the 2nd and 3rd set scores...it was 1-1 once I got my groove on.

Oh yeah. your underestimating both miles and Andy. Andy is 100% better this year than last and Miles is as well.

Haha, you all's comment about matt losing is hilarious. Matt can probably beat him 0-0 when he's on.

Plus, Josh game fits perfectly against Hale's.

Edited by usckk

Oh yeah.  your underestimating both miles and Andy.  Andy is 100% better this year than last and Miles is as well. 

Haha, you all's comment about matt losing is hilarious.  Matt can probably beat him 0-0 when he's on.

Plus, Josh game fits perfectly against Hale's.

825683847[/snapback]

:lol::D

First of all, Matt Stanley lost to Brian Hartness 6-0, 6-0..while Wishing lost 2,2. Stanley also went into three sets with Solarski...which in itself shows you that Kyle would win the match because Kyle would handily beat solarski any day. I think YOU are underestimating Kyle. He has improved trememdously in the past year...he beat Rob Koehler 2,2 yesterday in the state final, yes, Koehler, the same one that beat Andrew Solarski in the first round of individuals. Stanley is a great player but I don't think he is at Kyle's level.

Second of all, yes, Hale's game fits perfectly against Josh Davis's....from what I've heard, and I could be wrong, Davis is a power hitter that has consistency problems. That's the kind of player that Hale shines against because of his ability to get the ball in the court over and over again.

About Andy Rogers...I don't know much about him but I do know that our 4 didn't even play his best match against Hartness and still beat him 3,3. I am very confident in him against Rogers...I might be wrong...but the point is...I think you have underestimated our entire team.

usckk, I think you are a little over confident about your win against Houston. Wishing WOULD BEAT STANLEY. No doubt. I don't see how you can consider him winning when Hartness beat him 0,0 and Solarski went to 3 with him. I have to say Chris would beat someone who lost to Neil Lovette. Braeden will have some trouble against Miles, but it really is a coin flip at best for Miles. Casey would kill Andy Rogers, and since I haven't seen you play for the last two years I say James would win that.

Bottomline, the you could possibly win 3 or 5 if our players are having bad days.

One other thing, how often is Matt Stanley "on?" Because he certainly wasn't on at state, because he got bent over. I mean, Miles could get more than a game against hartness, and certainly do that well against Solarski.

Look at the facts before you open your mouth next time. :lol:

You all are absolutely crazy. You cannot judge a player by 2 days of performance. Matt is totally on a different level than Kyle. Further, if we're just judging by how many games lost than Andy would beat your 4 player, since he beat Hartness better than 3-3.

thats exactly why I struggle with Hale...Hale matches up well with anyone who is a big hitter but inconsistent

Stanley might be a god in the kingsport area but heres far from it in the rest of tn where he is just a good player but nothing amazing like you think he is

Stanley could beat Kyle 0,0??????? idiotic Kyle is one of the toughest matchups for anyone because of his game of serving and volleying often...people don't see that anymore so when you play Kyle he completely throws you off of your game...anybody who goes to 3 sets with Solarski wouldn't beat Kyle.

One more thing...I didn't know that there is such a big difference between 2 minutes and 5 minutes...you lose a whole set because of those 3 minutes thats an excuse if I've ever heard one :lol:

You all are absolutely crazy.  You cannot judge a player by 2 days of performance.  Matt is totally on a different level than Kyle.  Further, if we're just judging by how many games lost than Andy would beat your 4 player, since he beat Hartness better than 3-3.

825683999[/snapback]

You CAN judge a player on how he performs under pressure though...and it sounds to me like he didn't perform well at all thumb

Where did you say anything about the matchup with Hartness??? Only time you talked about a Hartness is when you talked about how our #4 couldn't "handle" lil Hartness which as you call it is....ludicrous.....Thats all im doing calling you out on a few ludicrous statements such as Brentwood will sweep us 4-0?? what happened to that one?  Actually im not sure if i dont like it... I want you to keep saying that because so far everything you have said has proven to be wrong  thumb

825683752[/snapback]

I said big Hartness and Krikorian were locks. Go back and read it Hoolie. Obviously 'lil Hartness is not taking his tennis seriously these days. He has the talent and could move up quickly if gets serious. I have no idea who their #5 is and I assumed he was better then Siegel's #5.

Anyway, it's time for the serious players to get busy as the Qualifying is coming up soon. You will never hear from some of these average players this summer.