Morristown West @ Science Hill

soccaplaya0509

A call from Johnson City tells me the Science Hill defense didn't show up, and the Morristown West defense did. Morristown West wins 2-1, with goal 2 an "own goal" by Science Hill.

825676034[/snapback]

HOLY COW!!! Are you serious! I didn't see that one coming. Congrats to West!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West played very well and it was quite an exciting game. West has gone under the radar this year and we knew we have the potential to play with anyone. I am just sad to see that science hill went out on an own goal, I really wouldn't want to see that happen to anyone. Know west just has to move forward and focus on sullivan south.

Morristown West came and played very well. They got in the lead about 10 minute in the game and kept defending their goal until half time. In the second half, Eddie barught SH back with a goal. The Fight continue until about 3 minutes left when SH give up another goal scored by a SH player. Both teams played a good game.

Congrats to West.  I think youu guys are underrated.  Take care of business.  Does anyone know anything about Sullivan South besides what's posted on soccerinfo?

825676870[/snapback]

Sullivan south has a decent team. There are two brothers on the team that are obviously there star players(they always look for each other).they both are about 6 '2 and pretty fast one of them is number 8 and the other is number 11 i think. They played six in the back against greeneville starting out, and when they scored they played 9 in the back and 1 up front. If you score first and play with intensity all game and dont give up you will beat them. Oh yeah they love to stab! #10 for sullivan south knows what im talking bout. But anyway play with intensity and dont give up. work the ball down the planks there outside defenders arent that great(especially on the right). Keep shots low there keeper is tall but not that good. Lance is twice as good as him. Most of all play with heart and dont give up. Good luck west ill be there to watch.

Sullivan south has a decent team. There are two brothers on the team that are obviously there star players(they always look for each other).they both are about 6 '2 and pretty fast one of them is number 8 and the other is number 11 i think. They played six in the back against greeneville starting out, and when they scored they played 9 in the back and 1 up front. If you score first and play with intensity all game and dont give up you will beat them. Oh yeah they love to stab! #10 for sullivan south knows what im talking bout. But anyway play with intensity and dont give up. work the ball down the planks there outside defenders arent that great(especially on the right). Keep shots low there keeper is tall but not that good. Lance is twice as good as him. Most of all play with heart and dont give up. Good luck west ill be there to watch.

825677560[/snapback]

Souths field is maybe the narrowest field in the State, they are trying to make it wider but has not made a difference yet. With such a narrow field it is real hard to use the width of the field, that is why South can afford to have some weakness with their outside defenders, their middle defenders soak up the balls that get played down the middle.