A/AA Final Four?

Juice Box Hero

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the semifinal games will be between Station Camp and CAK with CAK winning, and the bottom half of the bracket will be FRA vs. Martin Westview. FRA will win, but Westview will surprise some teams and play them close. Then, I think CAK will 3 peat and take it all over FRA in the championship.

Ive got Fra, Cak, LChs. Theres a toss up betweem who will move on. Some were along the lines the two onf the three teams will meat in the semifinals. This will determine who moves on Ive got Cak going to state two years running. Weither or not Lc or Fra make it is what im waiting for. We all have tough games ahead of us in region, and its to far to tell. Upsets have been happening right and left,so its goin to be close. good luck to all three on the long and agrivating road to state.

Guest LCStriker
Ive got Fra, Cak, LChs. Theres a toss up betweem who will move on. Some were along the lines the two onf the three teams will meat in the semifinals. This will determine who moves on Ive got Cak going to state two years running. Weither or not Lc or Fra make it is what im waiting for. We all have tough games ahead of us in region, and its to far to tell. Upsets have been happening right and left,so its goin to be close. good luck to all three on the long and agrivating road to state.

825673834[/snapback]

I agree Hardcore...It seems like everyone else thinks the forth team will either be stationcamp or Martin westview, but I think the forth team is definitely going to be an upset.

i think its hard to tell at this point...cuz it all comes down to who you draw come tourney time...i mean what if like station camp or westview met cak or fra first round....i think u have to wait to see brackets unless you already kno whose playin who...