Posting with class.

BigG

Just a quick response. BigExpress is a stand up guy and has proven that quality ever since I've known about him. I would dare say that anyone having a problem with him closing a thread or deleting a post is probably to blame. Biggy your doing a great job on here and with your coaching over at my old rival that gave me so many headaches while I was at Catholic. Keep the good work up.

Just a quick response. BigExpress is a stand up guy and has proven that quality ever since I've known about him. I would dare say that anyone having a problem with him closing a thread or deleting a post is probably to blame. Biggy your doing a great job on here and with your coaching over at my old rival that gave me so many headaches while I was at Catholic. Keep the good work up.

I appreciate that! Most times it is the new people that don't get it, but they catch on pretty quick. I just think this shouldn't be a cut down site. There is plenty of good stuff to talk about.

Your Catholic boys are whooping up in A/AA. You should be proud. I hope we will see them again later this season!

I appreciate that! Most times it is the new people that don't get it, but they catch on pretty quick. I just think this shouldn't be a cut down site. There is plenty of good stuff to talk about.

Your Catholic boys are whooping up in A/AA. You should be proud. I hope we will see them again later this season!

am i guilty of cut downs BigG?

am i guilty of cut downs BigG?

Nah, I wasn't reffering to any of your posts. Besides, you are still in highschool (even though you aren't playing) and the ones who were doing the cut downs were players who went on to "bigger and better things" and felt the need to let the present players know that. I just wish you could still play. You were a fun player to watch. Best of luck in school. Are you going to play anywhere?

Nah, I wasn't reffering to any of your posts. Besides, you are still in highschool (even though you aren't playing) and the ones who were doing the cut downs were players who went on to "bigger and better things" and felt the need to let the present players know that. I just wish you could still play. You were a fun player to watch. Best of luck in school. Are you going to play anywhere?

ya i think i am leaning toward Cumberland.

• 3 weeks later...

One of my players went and played there... David DeFreitas.

ya i got a full ride and am getting my schedule ready as of now, i plan to major in sports management with a minor in sports medicine.

I hope to be a coach :thumb: like you.

I will find this David DeFreitas, we will have something to talk about, if he is still there.

ya i got a full ride and am getting my schedule ready as of now, i plan to major in sports management with a minor in sports medicine.

I hope to be a coach :thumb: like you.

I will find this David DeFreitas, we will have something to talk about, if he is still there.

He actually transeferred to Asbury (there were some "grade issues" if you know what I mean) and finished his senior season this past fall. He finally got his act together and is applying to law schools. Good luck, and I hope you come back to the Knoxville region.

Edited by BigGExpress

G I just wanted to thank you for taking the time also to weed out trash talkers. I know it is a thankless job but 95% of the people appreciate it. Wish you could come to the Baylor/ McCallie game today...........should be an awesome game between 2 fantastic teams.

G I just wanted to thank you for taking the time also to weed out trash talkers. I know it is a thankless job but 95% of the people appreciate it. Wish you could come to the Baylor/ McCallie game today...........should be an awesome game between 2 fantastic teams.

You are quite welcome. I wish I could see the game, as well! Good luck!

• 11 months later...
It seems like a lot of people with less than 10 posts feel that they can vent and cut down everytime they post. This is a general reminder to all that you can say what you want, without all the trash about individuals or coaches.

Think before you post. It is really easy to sit behind a computer and say what you want, with the anonymity of a screen name. Talk is cheap. Prove it on the field.

If you continue, those threads will be closed, or your posts will be deleted.

BigG, i recently posted a topic asking what other players though of my performance this year and what i could do better on. Some people had nothing good to say and basically just cut me down, but others had positive words and some constructive critism that helped me. My topic was closed and i was just wondering why?