Posting with class.

BigG

BigG, i recently posted a topic asking what other players though of my performance this year and what i could do better on. Some people had nothing good to say and basically just cut me down, but others had positive words and some constructive critism that helped me. My topic was closed and i was just wondering why?

It was getting ugly, and going downhill fast. I also think you can find a better medium for evaluating yourself than on a public forum. Ask a club coach to come and watch, or some of your team mates, even an opposing coach... You were asking for trouble as soon as you opened up a thread about yourself (like moth to a flame was bashing heading your way) Just trying a little prevent defense.

It was getting ugly, and going downhill fast. I also think you can find a better medium for evaluating yourself than on a public forum. Ask a club coach to come and watch, or some of your team mates, even an opposing coach... You were asking for trouble as soon as you opened up a thread about yourself (like moth to a flame was bashing heading your way) Just trying a little prevent defense.

well i wasnt trying to start any trouble, just trying to make myself better, thats all. but thank you for your opinion

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

The feelings recommendations expressed here also need to be followed by parents at the field.  Saw a parent berating the opposing team and coaches after a loss at the state tournament yesterday. Calling the boys 'fagots' and refusing go away as they tried to conduct their post-game meeting.  Behavior like this is never acceptable no matter how passionate you are at the moment. I will not call the school out here but the principal, atheltic director, coach, and tssaa will be informed by letter.  Please make sure not to embarrass your kids and ruin your school's reputation with such immature outbursts. Thanks.