region 5 finals

jozman

Fantastic point dukefan. Yes Rossview are pretenders. The only games they lost were to ranked teams. Clarksville, despite a down year, had six ranked teams scheduled, and knowing Donahue, there were probably a few that got canceled. Your coach should've shelduled more ranked teams; there's no doubt that any good team would've scheduled Rossview because they're an up and coming team. I've read some of the Leaf Chronicle online stories about them, and their goalkeeper is sure interviewed alot. Giving up five goals in one game (and I know that their defense was very solid) proves 2 things: 1) that you should thank your lucky stars that Russ Plummer is a merciful man and that the JV went in for most of the game. Someone like Mike Irby (Germantown Houston) would have left the men in all game (not saying that Hendersonville's JV aren't men) because he is ruthless and would beat you so bad that you would never want to enter Shelby County again, and; 2) for your goalie and a nickel I could buy a cup of coffee; in other words he's terrible. I saw him play against Hendersonville and he has hands of stone, he is by no means an athlete, and he makes poor decisions. The rest of Rossview's team is very good. With a goodkeeper I would rank you guys in the top 5. But because of him you sink. And to clarify another point made (or mindless opinion rather) by captainmorgan that was not the best Hendersonville team ever. The first thing is that they are always good. The second thing is that there were teams back in the 1980s that ruled the state, and I'm willing to bet you probably didn't know that, even though you have indeed been following soccer in middle Tennessee for years. There is a referee from the Nashville area named Jamie Clary. His team in (I believe it was) 87 or 88 were hands down one of the top 5 teams I've ever seen in 20 plus years of watching Tennessee soccer. And Yes, I believe they were better than that Bearden team in '02 that went like 25-0. And to rhssoccer8: what's your point about the faster players came in following the thirs goal? Why weren't they in the whole game? Oh wait, they still scored two goals after those players came in. Or did they come out for those last two goals also?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played at Morristown West, and now i play at Georgetown College in Kentucky, but I played club for the '85 Select in Knoxville. Last summer we took all of the best players in the state to help our hopes for regionals which is why i played with guys like Harrison, Matt Bogan, and Eric.

I played at Morristown West, and now i play at Georgetown College in Kentucky, but I played club for the '85 Select in Knoxville.  Last summer we took all of the best players in the state to help our hopes for regionals which is why i played with guys like Harrison, Matt Bogan, and Eric.

825678945[/snapback]

josh you must be really bored

I played at Morristown West, and now i play at Georgetown College in Kentucky, but I played club for the '85 Select in Knoxville.  Last summer we took all of the best players in the state to help our hopes for regionals which is why i played with guys like Harrison, Matt Bogan, and Eric.

825678945[/snapback]

Did you play under Corey Johnson? He and I are great friends... He and his brother went to Georgetown.

My assistant (Michael Anderson) is a Mo West grad. He has changed a bit since he played there, though!

world cup, hendersonvilles jv didnt come in til the 70th minute. daniel kelly played most of the game so i wouldnt say their jv was in for most of the game. and i didn't say this was the best hendersonville team ever, i meant they are one of them. also soccerdude you need to stop making idiotic remarks, you make your team look bad coming on here and talking likea 5 year old.

world cup, hendersonvilles jv didnt come in til the 70th minute.  daniel kelly played most of the game so i wouldnt say their jv was in for most of the game.  and i didn't say this was the best hendersonville team ever, i meant they are one of them.  also soccerdude you need to stop making idiotic remarks, you make your team look bad coming on here and talking likea  5 year old.

825679060[/snapback]

i know that..i dont see no prob..im just havin fun with this wholecoacht postin junk..cuz ive nevr done this thing..so yeah thumb and my bad dukefan for callin u old and junk..soccer rulles!!

and also mr captainmorgan..who are yoou??