Zion v. Grace

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the winner of this will play the winner of CAK vs. Pigeon Forge in the first game at State.

825679342[/snapback]

thats not a lucky draw to play CAK first round (if they make it which they should)

good lucky to both of these teams... i see Grace coming out on top.

Im not going to be able to come to the tonight, but i would like to wish both teams good luck and i hope the goes great!

Grace is on a role and i cant see them losing now, but as everyone knows, anything can happen.

I will not be there in body, but i will be there in spirit...GO GRACE!!!

Grace fans get pumped for this like we have the last two and help them win a trip to memphis!!

I also want to say good luck to CCS on your at Columbia. Make Chatt town proud!

Once again Grace gets lucky. They were out hustled extremely tonight and it was obvious that Zion was the better team. The goal for Zion was brilliant. The Grace keeper even pranced around before he got scored on.

Grace has no place in the state tournament and I hope CAK gives them the beating they deserve.

Edited by familyguy12

Once again Grace gets lucky. They were out hustled extremely tonight and it was obvious that Zion was the better team. The goal for Zion was brilliant. The Grace keeper even pranced around before he got scored on.

Grace has no place in the state tournament and I hope CAK gives them the beating they deserve.

825679648[/snapback]

Ok, guys lets leave him alone. This guy is always looking to rile us up, and he's outsmarted us. Lets not let him do it anymore.

Grace 3

Zion 1

Grace dominated this entire game. I was very suprised at how dominate Grace was conisdering how they played. How many missed opportunites did Grace have? Balls off the bar, wide open nets w/o any scoring. You guys know you can play better, and will have to play better.

Have a good time in Memphis, and play hard.