LA vs Sheffield

ColtsFan87

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hardley know anything about these teams...I live in the east so I have not seen them play. I did play Sheffield last year in the state-semi finals, and they had good individual talent but did not play as good as a team. However that could be totally different this year. LA has had a dream season, and I am going to choose them in this one. I will say LA-2 and Sheffield-1. Good luck to both teams. I hope to meet you on thursday.

LA will win it. This is LA's season to win State. I have high hopes they will succeed. I knew that this is there season when we played them early this season. I seen this team with the heart and potential to make it far. I say the score will be:

Livingston Academy: 2

Sheffield: 0

I'm surprised they were ranked around 8 or somewhat. They deserve to be in the top 5 at least.

This will be one of LA's most unusual opponents this year. I believe Sheffield is a school for students who use English as a second language. The players will be from S. America, Central America, Africa and Mexico. They know how to stay in position and have decent skills. They have only played one game in the last two weeks and probably will not be in shape and probably will not have a bunch of subs. The school does not have alot of resources. Nonetheless, they are a fun group to watch.