LA vs Sheffield

ColtsFan87

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA scored first, and then Sheffield tied it up. Sheffield scored rather late in the second half, and held on for the remainder. One of Sheffield's players got a hard red, but I was watching the Farragut game, so I don't know which one it was. We will play them tomorrow at 6:30.

LA said the same thing and look what happened to them...Sheffield has made it to the semi's the last two years...not too many teams can say that.

825682320[/snapback]

LA never said we should be able to handle sheffield easily. This was only LA fans, and other teams. We all knew it would be a very hard fought battle, which it was. Best of luck to all remaining teams.

BigGExpress it was an honor meeting you... I am glad that you came over and said something to the LA Players. That meant alot to them, they have alot of respect for you. I just wished that i could of seen them "LA" and CAK play. It would of been a fun game. I hope that you will scrimmage them sometime, maybe we can get a fun game in this summer with all the graduating boys.

SocBlue4, it was GREAT to talk to you after our Sheffield game today. I was so impressed with all of the things you have been through, and still are standing tall. Once again, to LA boys... congrats! You guys played with class, and that says so much more in my book than anything else. You have done something that no other LA team has done! People can say what they want, post what they want, but you brought it to Memphis!

Good luck SocBlue4 in whatever you do in college. And to the returning players, hope to see you next season!!!