Coca-Cola 600

timbdp

It is a shame and disgrace that the owner will not put down new asphalt on this track,when you have cracks 3and 4 inches wide,then try to fill them with sealer,that is not going to solve the problem,you are just causing more problems later on.

825684807[/snapback]

I totally agree, I cant stand Gordon, but I hate to see any driver get damage due to the condition of the track!

What's up with Dale jr. ? There's volumes that could be written or said. I think we are seeing his true character 1 In my opinion he's a spoiled brat punk who rode his name .Yet there are several situations in his Daddy's career quite similar to this situation !! YOU DON'T WRECK A team member! Dale Sr. died protecting his team !!

• 3 weeks later...
What's up with Dale jr. ? There's volumes that could be written or said. I think we are seeing his true character 1 In my opinion he's a spoiled brat punk who rode his name .Yet there are several situations in his Daddy's career quite similar to this situation !! YOU DON'T WRECK A team member! Dale Sr. died protecting his team !!

825685102[/snapback]

I think right now JR just has some cars that just aren't up to par. They are last years M. Waltrips cars. JR has proven he's a GREAT driver if he gets behind the wheel of a decent car. GO JR!!!