Best Goals of The Year

Heelsfan247

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see Fergy's goal, but G said it was beautiful. Since I didn't see it, my vote would be Daniel Kelly's goal vs. Bearden in the state semis. On the indirect free kick, a player scooped it straight in the air and Kelly volleyed it in. To even put it on goal is amazing, much less scoring. Also, Bennett Giles of CAK had a nasty strike vs. PF in the substate game. Left footed I think from about 25 out into the top corner.

I didn't see Fergy's goal, but G said it was beautiful. Since I didn't see it, my vote would be Daniel Kelly's goal vs. Bearden in the state semis. On the indirect free kick, a player scooped it straight in the air and Kelly volleyed it in. To even put it on goal is amazing, much less scoring. Also, Bennett Giles of CAK had a nasty strike vs. PF in the substate game. Left footed I think from about 25 out into the top corner.

825684649[/snapback]

you have got to be kidding me, kelly's goal against mcminn was amazing but our keeper was in front of the ball before it even reached him and it hit his arm going slow and bounced in, it was a fluke goal by all means.