16u baseball

THey finally put it on usssa.com but look at it, its allllll messed up. They have the TN vipers as the first place team, with a record of 1-3, that is messed up. They have the Nashville mavericks in second place with a record of 0-4. The East Tennessee Riverdogs record of 5-0 was only good enough to get them 3rd place. I certainly hope they fix all of these mistakes.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey badcompany.... we won the Major part of that Nashville tourny. Riverdogs, and the Usssa scores posted are right on as far as we go. You guys playing in Knoxville this week? Rain City...... Let me know, most of us are starting football and are wrapping up the baseballs for a while.

i know u fancy ball players probley dont care but im gonna say it anyways. I play for a small team 14U in single A. we have had a great season still going. we have already played AA state tourny and finished 2nd. We barely have 8 good ballplayers. we will be playing in the southeast reagional tourny at anderson county high this week. any of u ppl around mite wanna come watch there some good talent on the team. Got two Ace pitchers corey key, philip daugherty. both can also hit. daugherty had hit 4 Hr in past 9 games and have combined with CF doug nicholes for 8 in past 9 games. i know we aint no perfect team and every kid plays for fun, but we love the game. u mite wanna check us out some mite be on some travel teams.

i know u fancy ball players probley dont care but im gonna say it anyways. I play for a small team 14U in single A. we have had a great season still going. we have already played AA state tourny and finished 2nd. We barely have 8 good ballplayers. we will be playing in the southeast reagional tourny at anderson county high this week. any of u ppl around mite wanna come watch there some good talent on the team. Got two Ace pitchers corey key, philip daugherty. both can also hit. daugherty had hit 4 Hr in past 9 games and have combined with CF doug nicholes for 8 in past 9 games. i know we aint no perfect team and every kid plays for fun, but we love the game. u mite wanna check us out some mite be on some travel teams.

825702535[/snapback]

Hey, everyone starts somewhere. I started playing travel ball when I was 10 after Little League was over. Good luck to you guys and hope to see you around. Whats your team name? By the way, we play for the love of the game too.

thanks GLEE. i didnt mean to make it sound like you all didnt love the game cause i know to be a good ball player u gotta love the game. we are a take anyone who wants to play team called petros. WE dont have tryouts and if u wanna play u can. We have played some impact teams before and we are a team where our 4 best hitters all use the same bat because its better then all the rest. Big Teams like some impact teams made fun of us makin joked like look at them stupid rednecks cant even afford their own bats. and the drives our team harder to win. i would love to play on a travel team but one asked me to play before(the cyclones dont know where they were from or anything just know i pitched and hit a game winnin double) well when i went to officailly tryout they made fun of me and made horrible throws to me during warmups makin me run and critisized me on my size (6'2 215). but when i got the chance to show the coach how good i was at hitting i used my bat(which i dont normally use) and was hittin perfect linedrives. and when i pitched for them they watched very closely. and after practice they told me i had slow hands when hittin although i pull with alotta power. and my curveball was a hanger and it needed work although i beat them in 7 with my "hangin curve". And ever since i tried out for them i havent really liked travel teams or kids that play on travel teams. I love the game and GLEE wher u live west east or middle?? if u live near anderson count high come check us out, we r petros im #13 if we dont get new jerseys

thanks GLEE. i didnt mean to make it sound like you all didnt love the game cause i know to be a good ball player u gotta love the game. we are a take anyone who wants to play team called petros. WE dont have tryouts and if u wanna play u can. We have played some impact teams before and we are a team where our 4 best hitters all use the same bat because its better then all the rest. Big Teams like some impact teams made fun of us makin joked like look at them stupid rednecks cant even afford their own bats. and the drives our team harder to win. i would love to play on a travel team but one asked me to play before(the cyclones dont know where they were from or anything just know i pitched and hit a game winnin double) well when i went to officailly tryout they made fun of me and made horrible throws to me during warmups makin me run and critisized me on my size (6'2 215). but when i got the chance to show the coach how good i was at hitting i used my bat(which i dont normally use) and was hittin perfect linedrives. and when i pitched for them they watched very closely. and after practice they told me i had slow hands when hittin although i pull with alotta power. and my curveball was a hanger and it needed work although i beat them in 7 with my "hangin curve". And ever since i tried out for them i havent really liked travel teams or kids that play on travel teams. I love the game and GLEE wher u live west east or middle?? if u live near anderson count high come check us out, we r petros im #13 if we dont get new jerseys

825702999[/snapback]

We are in Elizabethton and we are a tryout team. The tryouts were a few years ago just to get us started. We don't loose very many players, but usually see one or two leave each year. Since we have become more established, we don't seem to have much trouble finding a couple of players each year, but most of us have been together for four years. It's a blast and the main thing is having fun. Hey, I'm all for you guys and I understand. Some teams can be real jerks. My Dad is our coach and won't stand for us showing up other teams. We've been on the short end of that stick too. It's tough, but keep playing and having fun as much as you can. You guys are the real heros. thumb

thanks GLEE and badcompanybaseball. bad company they make fun of me cause we r just 14 and they just figure im outta shape although i played shortstop last week. anderson county is in east tennessee around knoxville. wel boys we play tomorrow night should be fun we r playin a team from kentucky. just curious where will u fellers going to hs and what class is it?? im going to wartburg central high 2a i think. of course if i stay healthy i will be starting next year for a bad team. but we will make some noise on up in hs. i hope id get to play such good sports and athletes. what size field do yall play on 350" dead center or 400"??

thanks GLEE and badcompanybaseball. bad company they make fun of me cause we r just 14 and they just figure im outta shape although i played shortstop last week. anderson county is in east tennessee around knoxville. wel boys we play tomorrow night should be fun we r playin a team from kentucky. just curious where will u fellers going to hs and what class is it?? im going to wartburg central high 2a i think. of course if i stay healthy i will be starting next year for a bad team. but we will make some noise on up in hs. i hope id get to play such good sports and athletes. what size field do yall play on 350" dead center or 400"??

825703509[/snapback]

Phillip, I go to Elizabethton High School and I'll be a junior. We are doing conditioning now for football and am in a passing league. Practice in pads begins Aug. 1st, I think?? I'm a FS and backup QB. On the Riverdogs I play 2nd. Our summer baseball is probably over but they are talking about playing in a wood bat tourny in Johnson City in a week or two. It's a week end deal. Hope to catch you and BC somewhere.