MTSCA Middle Tennessee All Star Game

coachd

The Middle Tennessee All Star games will be played on July 12th at Trevecca University. The format has been changed from North/South to 3 teams composed of the best seniors in Middle Tennessee. The large number of talented players being nominated facilitated this change.

July 12th should be a great day as not only will fans see 3 ball games, but will witness players being honored for making the All Academic and All Middle Tennessee Teams.

MTSCA will also be giving $5000 in scholarship to 10 deserving senior girls whose coaches are members of MTSCA.

MTSCA is constantly seeking ways to make improvements in all areas of softball for the fans, parents, coach’s, umpires and especially the players. This All Star format is probably a one-year deal because we are hoping to divide Middle Tennessee into areas and teams will be picked from those sites.

Below you will see an agenda for July 12th. Players are to arrive at Trevecca University at 2:00. All players are asked to wear their high school uniforms and bring their own equipment. The stadium is beautiful and a great place to watch the game. You may want to bring your blankets or chairs to watch the game on the hillside or you can set in the bleachers around the field.

MTSCA NORTH SOUTH ALL-STAR GAME

TUESDAY, JULY 12

Host: Trevecca Nazarene University, Nashville

Game 1 4:00 Black AAA vs. White A/A

Game 2 6:00 Red AAA vs. White A/AA

Game 3 8:00 Black AAA vs. Red AAA

Games will be 7 innings, with one (1) international tiebreaker.

Girls are to arrive at 2:00 for pre-game activities.

Before the first game we will recognize all of our All-Star players. All of the All-Star teams, All-Academic Team, and the North-South players will receive a plaque and Tee shirt honoring what they have achieved this season. We will honor our All Academic Team after Game 1 between Black AAA and White A/AA. We will honor our All-Mid-State Players between Game 2 (Red AAA vs. White A/AA). And finally we will honor our scholarship winners at the conclusion of the last game.

Everyone is invited to attend and the price of admission is $5.00 per person and children under 6 are free. All participants will be admitted free! Hope to see you there and THANK YOU for supporting MTSCA!

No the players didn’t have to apply. The teams that played in the MTSCA tournament and that were a member were the only ones that had a chance to receive the scholarships. All the players had to be seniors and were going to be attending college this coming fall.

We are excited that we are able to give the $ 5,000 back to the players. This organization is all about the PLAYERS!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Where can I find the list of girls that made team?  I have looked the MTSCA website.

825692956[/snapback]

;) It was posted on coach T a few weeks ago. Here is the list.

Middle Tennessee Senior All Stars

White Team

Danielle Pieroni Goodpasture

Kristen Grogan Greenbrier

Aldenise Ewing Giles County

Jayme Wamsley Goodpasture

Ashley Allen Dekalb County

Lesley White Greenbrier

Toni Hutchison Goodpasture

Samantha Davis Hermitage Springs

Katie Murphy Creekwood

Alicia Riner Cornersville