? about Lebanon Blue Devils

Verb58

With the season about 10-11 weeks away I was wondering what Lebanon has returning. I would like to know what type of O and D to expect from the Blue Devils. Since the drop from schedule 2 years ago it appears Lebanon has made good progress. Just wondering what we in Gallatin have to look forward to this year out of our week one opponent. I know it will be a huge gate , Lebanon fans really do a good job supporting their team

With the season about 10-11 weeks away I was wondering what Lebanon has returning.  I would like to know what type of O and D to expect from the Blue Devils.  Since the drop from schedule 2 years ago it appears Lebanon has made good progress.  Just wondering what we in Gallatin have to look forward to this year out of our week one opponent.  I know it will be a huge gate , Lebanon fans really do a good job supporting their team

825689721[/snapback]

Yes it will be a big gate. They had fans in the stands even for last year's 'Hurricane Game' with R'dale.

As to their defense, it is almost as fast as R'dale's and all over the field. They do NOT quit even when they are down by a bunch. Get ready for a tough, long game.

• 2 weeks later...

even though the devils lost alot to cumberland in matt boles, eric gray, justin johnson, kenny salis, jacob lee, todd cross, and freddie hall the blue devils main players dont be fooled. Lebanon will be ready for opening day 4 sure. with a coaching staff like lebanon and a head coach in booby brown they will always be ready. So look out wave it will be a barn burner.

• 1 month later...