FATHER RYAN

irishballer87

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he said sorry, he meant that the hope and intensity Lussier took from OR won't happen at Ryan because of the lack of a good coaching staff?

Ah... I remember the days when we used to have Jack Pittman, Kurt Page, Greg Carson. The days when the coaching was the LEAST of the problems, which has now become the BIGGEST of problems.

It is easy to say the guys from Ryan can EASILY contend against any other school in means of strength, talent, speed. Its a coaching thing, and coaching is all that matters in this Division.

Edited by Father Ryan Wrestling

Bruce Lussier has forgotten more football than Jeff Minor will ever know.

825698814[/snapback]

Bruce better start to remember.

Don't believe what "bounder" says. He was just a smoocher.

1] The players love Jeff. The majority of the players did not like Bruce after he became a head coach again.

2] Jeff loves the players. Bruce loves himself and his little power trip being the decision maker who steps on the field on friday nights.

3] If you ever, EVER get on Bruce's spit list forget it. You will never get off of it. He knows Not how to forgive.

4] If you don't like kissing up......Pick another sport.

5] Sorry. that is what I meant. SORRY.

I agree strongly with Papatj.  As for CatPack, just ignore them, they have hated the OR program for years, never a good word and only like to rund down the coaching staff.

825702555[/snapback]

You batted 500 ORcat!

1] The CATPACK nation has never said anything negative about the GREAT WILDCAT program. WRONG

2]The CATPACK nation has run down 2 coaches who, thank all goodness, are gone this year. RIGHT!

I agree with CATPACK who represents many former players and boosters. I have been to several of their meetings and they have the players come first, community next, coaches last mentality. As the T-shirts say CATPACK stands for:

Community

Against

The

Poor

Athletic

Coaching of

Kids

You batted 500 ORcat!

1] The CATPACK nation has never said anything  negative about the GREAT WILDCAT program. WRONG

2]The CATPACK nation has run down 2 coaches who, thank all goodness, are gone this year. RIGHT!

I agree with CATPACK who represents many former players and boosters. I have been to several of their meetings and they have the players come first, community next, coaches last mentality. As the T-shirts say CATPACK stands for:

Community

Against

The

Poor

Athletic

Coaching of

Kids

825702600[/snapback]

Great Post CATWATCH... It is only fair to the players at FRHS to understand what they are up against. Work harder than you ever have, take pride in your tradition at Father Ryan and remember, like at Oak Ridge you can win despite.....BL

You batted 500 ORcat!

1] The CATPACK nation has never said anything  negative about the GREAT WILDCAT program. WRONG

Community

Against

The

Poor

Athletic

Coaching of

Kids

825702600[/snapback]

Please! Just name one thing either of you two have done for our kids in the last 5 years. Just one. I wish coach Lussier the best at FR, which by the way is the alma mater of my 2 cousins, Chris and Andy Russ.

Go Wildcasts!