CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. RIVERDALE til someone beats them in a region game you can not bo against them

2. Wilson Central no real reson why i think they will beat out Smyrna just a gut feeling

3. Smyrna could very easily be the 2 seedboth team will be good this year one of them may even give riverdale a game of it

4. Lebanon should be solid enough to make the playoffs

oakland- will be the dark horse of region 4.

riverdale- wont be a strong as u think this year

wilson central-opponents start 2 figure out how to defend that jet sweep

smyrna- 2 much inner-fighting to be 2 much of a threat

lavergne- no hope 4 them

lebanon-missing that huge line from last yr...but cumberland will shine with them

siegel-may have stole chucky from us but they still need a decent coach 2 win

blackman- will be better than expected but not enuff 2 go 2 the playoffs

ur playoff teams? ohs, rhs, smyrna, wc

everyone thinks just because lebanon lost their line qb tb and fb to cumberland dont forget under bobby brown its not the same ol lebanon bobby brown will just reload and shock some ppl this year maybe not 1 but 2 3 or 4 for sure. remember no one thought lebanon would be any good last year. so i guess that wat lebanon likes so keep doubting them.

BlueDevil4Life

everyone thinks just because lebanon lost their line qb tb and fb to cumberland dont forget under bobby brown its not the same ol lebanon bobby brown will just reload and shock some ppl this year maybe not 1 but 2 3 or 4 for sure. remember no one thought lebanon would be any good last year. so i guess that wat lebanon likes  so keep doubting them.

BlueDevil4Life

825697039[/snapback]

Unless your name is Riverdale, its so hard to rebuild after losing a big senior class like Lebanon just lost, especially if you usually only average 50-60 guys on the team. In 2003, Oakland lost 18 seniors and thus didnt make the playoffs. Im not saying Lebanon wont, but the deck is stacked against them since the region will have 5-6 teams that could make the playoffs

Edited by OaklandGrad

Does "darkhorse" mean they could win the region or does this mean just make playoffs?

825697014[/snapback]

Well I think he probably meant to win it all? But I can't speak for oland.

About Lebanon...exactly who didn't give them any hope last year?/ I mean they had some kids that were 3 yr starters. When you have kids that have that kind of seasoning they can't be counted out.Plus they had a big senior class. And of course that old lift helped too. :)

I don't think it was that no one gave them any hope.....it was more like no one round here likes them.

Unless your name is Riverdale, its so hard to rebuild after losing a big senior class like Lebanon just lost.  In 2003, Oakland lost 18 seniors and thus didnt make the playoffs. Im not saying Lebanon wont, but the deck is stacked against them since the region will have 5-6 teams that could make the playoffs

825697043[/snapback]

I know what you mean. After the 2002 season , Blackman (9-4, quarterfinals) lost 23 seniors, most of who started or played a lot. In 2003 they finished 3-7.