CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TDC...do you really think that Lavergne has a shot? I would like to see them be able to actually play 4 Q's of ball this year. Do you know a secret? Or are you taking their silence as they are getting it together? Croach used to know a lot about Lavergne. Where is he these days? Oh GEEZ...I am actually asking for Croach's opinion. :)

Chucky McCord is a top notch athlete from Central who was a star in bball and in football. He had been working out with OHS for mths.And even tho our numbers are low and word at the board says that anyone asking for an exemption to OHS gets one.....Chucky was denied.( of course the 2 baseball players who asked for an exemption from Siegel to OHS were denied...but both are mysteriously at RHS now.......Nolan brothers at their finest!) How much do you want to bet that the folk in the paper that asked for "appeals" to Siegel got them? Yet it is overcrowded........and here is a kid that desperately wanted to go to school at OHS and is stuck at Siegel now. Guess Ken thinks he is making progress with his minority quota with Chucky? :)

Oh and get ready TDC...word circulating everywhere says that Daryl Smith is heading to Riverdale as we speak.

lebanon doesnt care if ppl on here dont like them they love when ppl doubt them i know for a fact lebanon has a good team. there is no way blackman will beat lebanon or finish 4 and make playoffs ofcouse they have the best running back in the district but thats it. lebanon owns oakland i know oakland has a good team this year but we own them, its all about wilson county teams this year watch out for wilson central could upset a few teams this year.

1 Riverdale

2 Lebanon

3 Wilson Central

4 Oakland

5 Smryna

6 siegel

7 Blackman

8 Lavergn

BlueDevil4Life

lebanon doesnt care if ppl on here dont like them they love when ppl doubt them i know for a fact lebanon has a good team. there is no way blackman will beat lebanon or finish 4 and make playoffs ofcouse they have the best running back in the district but thats it. lebanon owns oakland i know oakland has a good team this year but we own them, its all about wilson county teams this year watch out for wilson central could upset a few teams this year.

1 Riverdale

2 Lebanon

3 Wilson Central

4 Oakland

5 Smryna

6 siegel

7 Blackman

8 Lavergn

BlueDevil4Life

825697175[/snapback]

Lebanon may "own:" Oakland, but streaks come to an end unless the talent level is just too great to overcome. Oakland will have 2 weeks to prepare for LHS, which puts Oakland in a favorable position to beat Lebanon. However, I do think that this entire region could be up for grabs, at least 1 good team wont make the playoffs this season

Just a "guess" but I think the whole region will be capable of beating another team on any given night.

At least this year R'dale will have to bring its best EVERY Friday night, or they might not see another 15-0 season.

For instance no one had better overlook WC. While they got rolled over by R'dale last year, they played hard until the final whistle.

I forsee teams getting into the playoffs with as many as 5 losses this year. We may get talked bad about by other regions, but they will know they have been in a game when they play a team from Region 4!

Now how many days until we can hear the sweet sounds of pads hitting?

mynameis, where did you "hear" this information regarding Daryl Smith?

And to OaklandGrad, (is that in Russia?) don't ya think the Riverdale A.D. will check the eligibility?

825697253[/snapback]

He didnt even need to "hear" that info on Daryl, he prolly could have SEEN it. Last time I checked, Rankin was the AD at Riverdale, so I would think he would be indeed to be smart enough to check Daryl's eligibility, and as of now, he isnt eligible :D

Just a "guess" but I think the whole region will be capable of beating another team on any given night.

At least this year R'dale will have to bring its best EVERY Friday night, or they might not see another 15-0 season.

For instance no one had better overlook WC.  While they got rolled over by R'dale last year, they played hard until the final whistle.

I forsee teams getting into the playoffs with as many as 5 losses this year.  We may get talked bad about by other regions, but they will know they have been in a game when they play a team from Region 4!

Now how many days until we can hear the sweet sounds of pads hitting?

825697212[/snapback]

Heck, week 0 itself isnt that far off! 45 days till week 0 :D